I'm back

by Yerusalyim 17 Replies latest jw friends

• TR
    TR

My Man Yeru! You ROCK, man.

Glad you could share your good news. Sorry about the bad news.

TR

• LDH
    LDH

Hi Yeru.

I don't know why I thought you were in the Middle East??!?!? Anyhow, good to see you back. Sad about your wife though, bud.

Lisa

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Welcome back, dude.

"First on the left, one cross each..."

You'll be in my prayers, dude.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Glad you're back. Keep your chin up (for better or worse).

• larrynbabies
    larrynbabies

Mike, I am sure you know my story and first off I wanted to let you know I am doing better with counseling and medication. I wanted to thank you for your concern. I didn't realize that you are going through what you are going through. That says alot about you when a person who is suffering will reach out to help another person.

All I can say is you are probably the best person to determine where you will end up after all of this. I can say however that going through a mental or emotional trauma or circumstance can be extreamly hard on everyone involved. The person suffering from the problem as well as the ones that are close to that person. There is the consideration of your children and the effects that they are experiencing. One from the probable irrational behaviour of their mother as well as the lessened patience of their father.

I don't know how old your children are but the fact that you recognize that your being short with them is a plus. Children have a way of sensing when your troubled and it can cause them to be troubled also. I know my son has been able to sense when I have been having problems. He has said to me "dad I don't like it when your hand shakes like that it scares me." I had to explain to him it was usally a sign that I was missing Megan and it would go away eventually.

Hang in there

Larry

• Francois
    Francois

Hey Yeru.

MPD is a tough nut to crack. I tried for six years with a woman who had just over a hundred personalities (of whom, I knew about 30). I finally had to say ENOUGH.

I wish I could have fixed her, but I couldn't.

francois

• kproscts
    kproscts

Congrats on all the achievements!! As far as the rest, tough situation to be in and I wish you the best.

• Aztec
    Aztec

Keep your chin up Mike! We'll all muddle through our troubles...hopefully..

Glad you're back!

~Aztec

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit