Joe Biden says YOU AIN’T BLACK If Blacks Don’t Vote For Him Over Trump

by minimus 26 Replies latest jw friends

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

If you are black and don't vote democrat you are not black, you are uppity. Just ask Clarence Thomas.

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

I would love to see Biden say this to a black man like myself who voted for and will vote for again Donald Trump.

• minimus
    minimus
    Silentbuddah, u r one of my favorite posters.
  • silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

Likewise lol

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I agree.

• hoser
    hoser

One thing that the jws got right is that they retire the circuit overseer at 70?. Probably got tired of crazy comments like Biden is doing now.

• minimus
    minimus

Most COs are a tad weird right from the get go

• minimus
    minimus

Biden apologized yesterday so I’m sure all will be forgiven.😈

• Davros
    Davros
    Biden apologized yesterday so I’m sure all will be forgiven.😈

It was a damage control half hearted apology because of all the backlash.

Biden is a dope. Always was. His ego was always larger than his intelligence.

Honestly, like Bernie, he is much too old to withstand the physical and mental requirements needed to be President. If he gets elected, he will be 78. At the end of his first term he will be 82. If by chance he goes for a second term, he will be 86 at the end of that. Sorry, his hopes and dreams are just unrealistic.

I’m no doctor and even if I was, a diagnosis isn’t possible without an examination, but he does show some outward signs of a decline of some of his mental processes.

If he is elected, as President, he will repeatedly say the wrong thing at the wrong time to the wrong people.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I hope this thing loses--for stupidity. Who you vote for does not change your race or ethnicity. Insinuating that it does is an insult to whatever intelligence they may have. Unless they are really stupid (and that comes mostly from a lousy education system, too much weed, or both), they are not exactly going to be flattered by a statement such as "If you vote for my opponent, you are not black". Imagine what would happen if a candidate made the same statement for whites--I bet that would be the end of that candidate's run, forever.

If it was up to me, such a stunt would be the end of this incompetent idiot's candidacy. And is this thing even qualified? Last I knew, you need to be in good enough health to function in society to qualify as president. And this level of retardation that Biden is displaying is not good enough. I would rather have someone with a common heart problem, is too fat but not so fat that it is preventing him from doing his job, and high blood pressure than someone that can't even do his own thinking and that continually makes "mistakes" of this magnitude while trying to court voters of specific demographics.

Besides that, wouldn't it be better to concentrate on getting votes, regardless of demographics? Last I knew, so long as they come from citizens or those legally permitted to vote, a black vote does exactly the same as a white vote or a Hispanic vote. Exactly the same. And, since it is the totals that matter and not how they are split up, he should be focused on all votes, not just specific demographics. But, then again if this guy is that stupid, he will not think of that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit