Joe Biden says YOU AIN’T BLACK If Blacks Don’t Vote For Him Over Trump

by minimus 26 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

In his interview with Charlamagne Tha God , he said just that. You cannot make this stuff up.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

That's why his handlers try to keep him in the basement as much as possible!

• minimus
    minimus

And he speaks like that to a predominately black audience!😷

• LV101
    LV101

Hilarious - he's such a drooling dolt - (I love that word "dolt" - thx Cofty).

• JW_Researcher
    JW_Researcher

Scott Adams addressed it and put a bit of context around it. I have not seen the clip (or the complete interview).

Skip the fluff and go to 4:00 in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCwEt7vNnos&feature=em-uploademail

• Simon
    Simon

It perfectly sums up the dems approach to race. Blacks are just a captive voting block that they don't want thinking for themselves or escaping their political chains.

Remember, "poor kids can be just as smart as white kids", LOL

Uncle Joe ... you just know one day he's going to say out loud on live camera stuff about Obama that he's really not supposed to.

• minimus
    minimus

He did complement Obama with a real backhanded compliment

• phoenixrising
    phoenixrising

This is why polls don't mean crap right now. Biden is hiding and when he has to come out and talk and debate its all over

• minimus
    minimus

They give Biden total disinterest in any blunder he makes. If Trump burps, he’s an overweight pig.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Not to be political, but I see little for Biden to gain at this point coming out of his bunker. Going head to head with any incumbent is tough, especially under these unique circumstances.

I think there will be a Biden barrage of campaigning in Sept and Oct on all types of media. You have a lot more to shoot at in missteps made by anybody with more time behind you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit