Jehovah's New Light

by Vanderhoven7 27 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

What new light from Jehovah did you find hard to swallow?

The conversations in the attached video are enlightening. The graphic is hilarious.

https://youtu.be/bYJ3ZRPbUVg

• Biahi
    Biahi

I ❤️ Bridget.

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

(1 Peter 3:15) "...always ready to make a defense before everyone who demands of you a reason for the hope you have,"...............but if you get put in a corner, tell them to go to JW.BORG.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Quote: "We change not because we are fickle, but because we just want to progress into spiritual light".

Wow! No fear of God and they put their trust in men:

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. - Gal. 1: 8-9

My bible says there is no such thing as doctrinal "new light". When the apostles died, Christian doctrine was fixed in an unalterable state... at least until the Lord returns.

Cursed is the man who puts their trust in men. - Jer. 17: 5

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

This seems to be an attitude that hasn't changed since very early in the organization's history. Wasn't it Russell who told readers that they were better off reading his Studies in the Scriptures than they were reading the Bible itself? I mean, he pretty much said that if you only read the Bible, you'd "fall into darkness" after some time, or words to that effect. It's no surprise that they eventually decided on using their own translation of the Bible.

• Ding
    Ding

Overlapping generations has to be at or near the top.

After telling us we would never grow old in this system of things, after getting JWs to show studies the 1914 arrow, after the Watchtower cover showing the generation that will by no means pass away... they redefined it all.

But we are still in the last second of this old system...

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

She calls pretending she has questions. It’s a lie. She knows her answers. Her real purpose is to challenge JW and advocate her beliefs.

• joao
    joao

I loved the overlapping generation! It's absolutely hilarious!

• joao
    joao

@Fisherman

Isn't that what JWs do? Why can't the others do the same to them?! If they have the truth, they shouldn't fear any challenge. But, they do! They always run away and never assume their responsibility for their lies and for their thousands of victims!

• carla
    carla

The truth should be able to withstand scrutiny Fisherman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit