Randy's Leaked Bethel Video!--Do You Remember?

by Atlantis 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Smiles
    Smiles

“Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel; prophesy, and say to them, even to the shepherds, thus says the Lord God: Ah, shepherds of Israel who have been feeding yourselves! Should not shepherds feed the sheep?" Ez34

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

Karl Klein: 'Mumble mumble mumble'

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Smiles:

Thank you very much for the transcript references! Very much appreciated.

----------------

slimboyfat:

You are right slimboyfat, Sydlik does look pretty trim in that video. When I look at the fat bellies of the GB today, it is enough to make you sick to your stomach. I guess Scotch will cause a "flubber-gut" condition.

----------------

Atlantis!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

dropoffyourkeylee:

Very true!

Atlantis!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Gramps You are right slimboyfat, Sydlik does look pretty trim in that video. When I look at the fat bellies of the GB today, it is enough to make you sick to your stomach. I guess Scotch will cause a "flubber-gut" condition.

This generation of GB will not live as long as their seniors did. My mother always told me her generation will be the first to die younger than their parents despite improvement in medical science.

Too much good living!

I think the sparsity of the war years and walking rather than driving everywhere, plus homegrown food gave the WW2 and WW1 generation a giant headstart.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit