Powerball Jackpot up to 1.3 Billion Dollars. Do you think the governing body bought any tickets?

by My Name is of No Consequence 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TheListener
    TheListener

MNNC, If I win the lottery at this point in my life - I would buy as many lots of land next to the KHs in my area and build adult stores, strip clubs, liquor stores and masage parlors.

With one fell swoop I would offend half the dubs and get richer off the other half.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I would expect that, guided by Jah's Magic Spirit and Whiz-Dumb, they would buy 2.6 billion tickets.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

I could care less what they do.

I bought five.

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence
    Now it's up to 1.5B.
  • LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

Just got off the phone with Geoffrey Jackson. He said buying a ticket would not be in transgression of the rules.

• Island Man
    Island Man

Do you think the Governing Body bought any tickets?

If they did, they probably used a worldly proxy with whom they've made an agreement that if he wins he will donate 90% or more to the organization or else his JW relatives will be instructed to shun him due to his plotting to share apostate information with them to draw them away from Jehovah.

• OneEyedJack
    OneEyedJack
    I didn't have time to buy one, so I just set $10 on fire on my lunchbreak.
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

A guy named Anthony finds himself in dire trouble.

His business is going broke and is in serious financial trouble.

He's so desperate he decides to ask God for help.

He begins to pray... "God, please help me.

I've lost my business and if I don't get some money, I'm going to lose my home as well.

Please let me win the lottery."

Lottery night comes and somebody else wins it.

Anthony again prays... "God, please let me win the lottery!

My business is going broke. My home and my car and my luxurious was of life is at risk."

Lotto night comes and Anthony still has no luck.

Once again, he prays... "My God, why have you forsaken me??

My business is in crisis. Donations are down.

I could lose my home, and car and luxurious lifestyle.

My wife is frightened that we will lose all those who fix our meals, do our laundry, etc.

I have always been a good servant to you.

PLEASE just let me win the lottery this one time so I can get things back in order."

Suddenly there is a blinding flash of light as the heavens open and Anthony is confronted by the voice of God Himself: "Tony, meet me halfway on this. Buy a damn ticket."

• James Mixon
    James Mixon
    4-8-19-27-34----10
  • Simon
    Simon

If I win I promise to share the jackpot with everyone.

It's unlikely as I haven't bought a ticket but don't forget my generous offer if you win ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit