Powerball Jackpot up to 1.3 Billion Dollars. Do you think the governing body bought any tickets?

by My Name is of No Consequence 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

What if the governing body members bought a ticket or somehow obtained one. Then the unthinkable happens...they won! How would they be able to hide that? Would they try? "New light" solves everything.

If you live in the USA, are you buying a ticket? What would you do with all of that money?

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757
    Can you imagine the faces Lett would make if he won?
  • TipsyMangoTea
    TipsyMangoTea

@Darkknight757 - I instantly cringed when I started imagining possible faces in slow motion.

If I bought a ticket, I'd move my family into a nicer house... and I'd move into my own house/apartment.

That or do a Mission-Impossible-styled attempt at getting recorded evidence of what the Governing Body actually have meetings about.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Why would they since they are about to receive a billion on the Brooklyn New York sales. ?

Within a few months they will be billionaires.

Why settle for 1.5B when you can have 3B?
  • redpilltwice
    redpilltwice
    It doesn't matter, their tickets to heaven will be cashed very, very soon!
  • redpilltwice
    redpilltwice
    However, an Apple-watch for everyone?
    I would get an endless supply of toilet paper made out of real dollar bills.
  • TheListener
    TheListener

When I was a witness I always thought that if I bought a lottery ticket Jehovah would allow me to win so I would get in trouble with the elders.

That is just so stupid and wrong on so many levels. Very embarrassing to be brainwashed.

@ TheListener:

Things may have changed. If you give some of the proceeds to the org, you might get them to look the other way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit