Sometimes I feel like I Should Believe something...

by freemamaof3 50 Replies latest jw experiences

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

Boy, how did I know you we're monitoring this post like a hawk?

Your answer still does not answer the fundamental reason why normal human beings wish to live instead of resigning themselves to death as if it was normal.

You should know mate, the person that started the thread asked about believing in something. I don't think she wants the thread to turn into a debate. Remember, I'm not an authority and neither are you so we should not act like it on these boards. That is unless, you have acquired your doctorate and are published on the theory of evolution?

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Believer ^^^. You are an a@@hole. Spelled, A-@-@-H-O-L-E. If you want to say that is your name, go ahead. I was not calling you an A-@-@-H-O-L-E. I am saying that is what you are.

You are also a bully. Did you make it to be a Jdub Elder? Or even MS? Did you ever care about people, or is all about position to you? Now here you are on JWD. Are we supposed to be grateful for your presence? I don't think so. You are evil in my book. Trying to get people who are hurting to think like you. Putting emotional doubt into suffering people's minds.

Do you try to have power over people because you have nothing else to offer? Do you talk big because you know you are a fraud? Where is this god of yours? Out in the privy?

Get away from me. You stink!

• cofty
    cofty
    Your answer still does not answer the fundamental reason why normal human beings wish to live instead of resigning themselves to death as if it was normal. - Tenacious

It's a dumb question. Nothing wants to die. Have you ever witnessed the abject terror of a fox running from the hounds?

Death is normal. So are parasites and viruses. That doesn't mean it isn't also normal to oppose them.

For 200,000 years Homo sapiens died after just a few decades of all sorts of trivial injuries and illnesses. In all that time god did nothing. Apparently human life is of very little concern to him.

unless, you have acquired your doctorate and are published on the theory of evolution?

No I haven't but I am very well read on the basics of the topic. On the other hand...

• cofty
    cofty

Lois the best way to deal with preachy theists is with facts and reason.

• Believer
    Believer

I’ve really hit a nerve with you! You know this is cyber space. I’m not really in your computer looking at you. I’m probably in a whole different country or a whole different state. And I’m just responding to the OP and sharing my views, just like Coffy is sharing his, and others are sharing theirs. That’s what happens on a public forum.

When I joined a few days ago, I was told by many people here that I can’t be thinned skinned. I offer you their counsel. Of course, if you’re that offended, perhaps you should click way and read something that doesn’t disturb you so much. A lot of new threads were started today that might be more suitable for you. Just a thought.

• cofty
    cofty
    Coffy

It's Cofty

• Believer
    Believer

Sorry Cofty. My vision is not what it used to be.

• sparky1
    sparky1

Believer, maybe you need to look into one of these once in awhile. I mean this with all due respect: Sometimes what you post and the manner in which you present yourself could try the patience of a 'SAINT'.

• Believer
    Believer

Sparky1, I'll share with you the same counsel I received when I first joined. Don't be thin skinned.

• LoisLane looking for Superman

You are an A@@hole.

Me offended? Oh please. I would have to care about you. You are dust upon a rock in a dry desert in no man's land. You are nothing to me.

You counsel me??? What a laugh!

What is your degree in? BS I think. Which prominent University did you graduate from? Are you a lawyer, doctor, engineer? Are you even a high school grad? What is your speciality? Bothering people? You must have made a 'wonderful' Jdub.

I am curious how long you stay before you leave and take your soap box with you. You seem to have a 'one note' song. Don't you have anything else to offer but your preaching ways?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit