Mythical Nemesis and Nibiru, or is it?

by Vidqun 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

A long time since the topic has been raised on JWN. Lots happening around us ascribed to "Global Warming" and "Climate Change." According to the majority of scientists, it's all our fault. Our high carbon emissions and increase in CO2 are causing changes in our weather. There's a fringe group out there that is saying that that's nonsense. We are being affected by happenings in our solar system, in and around our sun. The temperature of Mars and Venus are also increasing. Even Jupiter is affected, losing some of its rings. Nothing to do with "global warming." The following video discusses 10 reasons why to believe in the coming of the Nemesis/Nibiru system:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GczdsyNpgMs

1) This has been documented by the ancients (from the Summerians, Jews, Chinese, etc.).

2) Cycles of catastrophe

3) Climate change is happening in the solar system

4) Preparations of governments indicating a great cover-up

5) Missing trillions of dollars

6) Preparations for martial law, especially in USA

7) Robert Harrington and the Washington Post article

8) Earthly sightings increasing

9) Blackout on Google sky, which they had to put back

10) A lot of disinformation doing the rounds (a lot of Alien stories and/or religious opinions obscuring the facts)

Here I can recommend two more documentaries on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3CAznqJ5fQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwJbeEt_6Y0

Feel free to give your opinion.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Thank you for sharing. Some of my thoughts are a long the lines that there's a ring of true in a number of things that are publicized about it, but like with everything else, some people use that to push some kind of agenda.

1) This has been documented by the ancients (from the Summerians, Jews, Chinese, etc.).

I'm still quite baffled about people believing that because something was written long ago it's true. Fakers, hagglers and liars existed back then as they do now.

2) Cycles of catastrophe
    This one can be used as an excuse to sell anything bad that people claim is going to happen. Ask the WT.
    3) Climate change is happening in the solar system

And so has been the case since the beginning of time.

4) Preparations of governments indicating a great cover-up

Such as...

5) Missing trillions of dollars

This one is just laughable.

6) Preparations for martial law, especially in USA

More laughable stuff.

7) Robert Harrington and the Washington Post article

It was in a newspaper; it has to be true! It actually may be true. Are there any other sources of reliable information about this?

8) Earthly sightings increasing

That happens every time I go to the beach. Not sure what that even means.

9) Blackout on Google sky, which they had to put back

I think this is just downright nonsense

10) A lot of disinformation doing the rounds (a lot of Alien stories and/or religious opinions obscuring the facts)

Including the ones supporting your believes, which BTW, some I share.

Yes, there's a lot of misinformation, but aside from that, what I find off putting is the tone in which people talk about this.

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Scratchme1010, do me a favour and watch the videos, especially the documentary. There you will see who Dr Harrington is and what he accomplished. If you do live in the USA, you will be able to find out about the reports of the underground highways and cities. And just a day before 911, Donald Rumpsfeld asked what happened to the trillions of missing Dollars. Look it up. Laughable, I think not. Lot of evidence there, some of it is true, some doubtful, some false, one has got to sift through it. The documentary also mention the Antarctic telescope SPT (infra red telescope). However, I believe, where there is smoke, there is fire.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Well...... We've been told that most solar systems are binary, so our solar system could also be a binary system. In the 1980's, NASA already knew that something BIG was out there.

They didn't know what, exactly, but they could tell that something was causing perturbations in the orbits of planets. They just used the same scientific methods that allowed us to discover our current knowledge of our solar system, so no fakery there...

Ancient people were not dumb, the fact that we are all alive today is proof of that. They had technology, it was just different. They were very wise, yet they described things from their viewpoint, which is hard for us to grasp at times. It doesn't mean that they did not pass on a core truth.

You can choose to label Planet X as a myth, but this planet has real problems. If you aren't a Bible believer and you don't think God will swoop in and save the day, then you should be more concerned, not less concerned. There's major floods and fires and earthquakes, and tsunamis. The jet stream is experiencing major deviations from its normal patterns. There have even been documented collapses in our magnetosphere within the last month or two. Have these things always happened in a cycle? It's hard to say because we don't live very long.

Without a crystal ball, my best advice would be to prepare for whatever disaster your part of the world could experience. For me, it's tornados and ice-storms, and possibly an earthquake. What can I really do? Stock some food and water, maybe some tools, a good bug-out bag. What if shit really hit the fan? Could I survive outside? What if there are no groceries, or stores to go to? What would I do? You better get prepared NOW, whatever you believe, because anything could happen. You do not want to be rushing to the store with mobs of idiots who are fighting and pillaging your local Wal-Mart. That is the last place you want to be.

If one big meteor hit us anywhere on Earth, don't worry about prepping for anything. Just enjoy the fireworks......

DD

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

I'm with you, DD. Such knowledge will not guarantee survival, but might improve one's chances of survival, a famous "prepper" proverb. Yes, and if there's a direct comet hit, remove all metallic objects from your pockets, put your head between your knees, and kiss your arse goodbye (old Cold War poster).

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

A recent show on the History Channel was discussing strange events in the sky around 700 BC, which could not be described. They went on to talk about the 3600 year cycle in which the next approach of Planet X would not be until the year 2900 AD. I don't know what to believe anymore, whether its to be a celestial event in our time, or many, many centuries in the future.

• Simon
    Simon

Wow, there really is one born every minute from the looks of things.

OK people, I have a bridge to sell, the bidding starts at $1m. Oh, it's a magical bridge that takes you to the safe planet of, erm, "Nibirubaboopeedoo" ... you don't want to miss out on that do you?!?! How can you afford to be cynical?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Simon,

I know exactly!!! Whether or not this Planet X is to come in out time or not, Do you think the government would disclose such an event to the public. I mean, imagine the chaos and anarchy it would create it would be a widespread global fallout. The same scare as if an asteroid or a comet was nearby, the powers that be surely keeps things under wraps.

But then again, case in point, whether or not such things as imaginary planets exist, are just that.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Yeah, we are all a bunch of idiots for entertaining the idea that the Earth could be hit by a meteor, or experience another type of cataclysm.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelyabinsk_meteor

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunguska_event

DD

• Village Idiot

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit