Mythical Nemesis and Nibiru, or is it?

by Vidqun 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

This is all based on Zachariah Sitchens books and writings were he claims to have translated the Sumerians Akkadian writings and thier cuneiform text. Let make one thing perfectly clear, this guys had no expertise in translating these ancient writings and has been exposed as a fraud!!!

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Crazyguy,

This is all based on Zachariah Sitchens books and writings were he claims to have translated the Sumerians Akkadian writings and thier cuneiform text. Let make one thing perfectly clear, this guys had no expertise in translating these ancient writings and has been exposed as a fraud!!!

Reminds me of Erich Von Daniken and his book Chariots of the Gods. That was decades ago. There seems to be half a dozen of these crackpots within every generation.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

It's not all based on the work of Sitchin, NASA doesn't base its work on Sitchin. Why utterly dismiss the possibility of a disaster from a meteor or cosmic event, espescially when we KNOW the Earth has been hit before?

Sitchen is a convenient way to avoid the conversation. I suppose the Wikipedia links that I shared are made up?

DD

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Data your missing the piont of his thread, yes we should be on the look out for meteors and comets that may hit the earth but he mention the planet Nibiru and other crap that's all from Sitchin.

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Just to repeat, often when the subject of a binary sun and accompanying planets are mentioned, either aliens or Biblical predictions are brought into the discussion. Lets ignore all that and just stick to the astronomical facts.

At the edge of our solar system is the Kuiper belt, a repository of comets. As the Geographic video illustrated, if a big object, e.g., planet or red dwarf passed through it, it would dislodge some of those rocks and comets and send them our way. The documentary indicated a 400% increase of comet hits the last 3 or 4 years.

Another worrying thing is NASA, with all its telescopes and equipment, missed the huge comet, hitting Russia, mentioned by DD. If they can miss one, they can miss others. In addition, there were recent documented sightings of fly bys of things that look like comets. If they were seen, then they were close. And if they were close this time round, next time round would cause a direct hit. In any event, we should buckle up. All indications point to 2017 being a rough ride alongside the extremes in weather we've been having.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

I don't think any rational person discounts the inevitability that we shall have to face a potentially life threatening impact from something in space. This is the similar to the fact that at some point we shall experience a volcanic eruption or earthquake way beyond anything experienced in the past several hundred or even thousands of years.

What this has to do with climate change is beyond me.

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Konceptual99, bottom line is, it has to do with our sun. When our sun gets hotter we get hotter, and all the planets in our solar system get hotter. If we are part of a binary solar system, i.e., a solar system with two suns, and the extra sun comes round and adds its weight, things are going to heat up. So, in the end, nothing to do with man-made "climate change," all to do with our sun. Geographic article calls it our sun's evil twin. By the way, approximately 80% of observable solar systems are of the binary kind.

• WhatshallIcallmyself
    WhatshallIcallmyself

I think this is another example of people taking scientific data and then making up crap that ultimately has nothing to do with the initially presented data.

Re. climate change. The evidence does not support the idea that our changing climate is driven by the Sun. Yes it is in part caused by changes in the Sun's radiation (we know that the Sun has various phases that it changes through) but that does not account for all the data collected on this topic. To suggest this idea as a reason for our changing climate/changing average temperatures shows that a lot of information is being ignored.

Re. Binary system. Missing the approach of a comet measuring approximately 20 metres in diameter is one thing. To suggest that we might be missing a red dwarf (the smallest estimations of which suggest a size of 34590 miles in diameter) is silly... There are unanswered questions related to the behaviour of the planets in the Solar System but, again, to suggest some of the above demonstrates a lack of knowledge of all the data available!

The bottom line is: Stop taking evidence in isolation to forward ideas that are destroyed in the light of all the available evidence...

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

WhatshallIcallmyself, and the planets orbits that are out of sync. This has been known since the 18th century. Shall we ignore those calculations? What's pulling them out of their orbits? Planets in our solar system increasing in temperature, e.g., Mars, Venus. Changes in appearance of the sun, things like coronal holes appearing. Yes, you're right, lots of evidence. It all depends on what we make of it. And yes, if we knew what was really going on, we would be concentrating on survival. The economy would suffer as a result. Good reason why the authorities would want to keep a lid on things. Nevertheless, time will tell. The predictions are, we are in for a bumpy ride in 2017. Well, here we are. Let's wait and see.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Here's something to think about:

The WTBTS has an upcoming article that uses the organization of the planets as proof that Jeehoober is the "great organizer." Yeah, they still talk like Boozerford articles from the 1920's. I would call it a pseudo-intellectual style, but I digress...

The WTBTS says that the planets obey Jeehoober's laws, just like cars in traffic! Well, we know that the WTBTS has a 100% failure rate when it comes to predictions, so chance are that we will be hit by a rogue meteor or something similar.

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit