2020-New-October-Elders-Manual-Addendum-and-S-147-Announcements! (as of 2020-10-02)

by Atlantis 80 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

James Jack:

Delivered!

---------------------------

FedUpJW:

Good point!

--------------------------

Petra!

• Designer Stubble
    Designer Stubble

please, thank you, appreciated

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Designer Stubble:

Delivered! Hi Designer! I didn't forget about you!

Petra!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    They will at some point, again. Remember the ancient Jews were told how to.

Fed up Lol😂😂

Petra thanks for looking! It may have been a local needs or an announcement at an assembly😂 I seem to remember others recollecting it so perhaps someone will pipe up with a better memory than me!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Diogenesister:

It might have been in an announcement or a manual somewhere. You know how the Tower goes around in circles and saying the same things all the time, so the subject will make it's way to our memories in the future. Paper towels and toilet paper will be the discussion of the week. It was a big subject when there was a shortage!

Petra!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    • Here we are Petra ! Proof if proof were needed of the paper towel rule (though can waste paper in everything else including covering the ladies rest-room mirrors with it!)

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/161605/one-paper-towel

Some examples for your delight!

would take two paper towels and then put a little extra in the contruibution box. Such a drone i was.
      This was one of the little rediculous rules I always enjoyed breaking. I'd take 2 or 3 or 7 and let the attendant "frown upon" me and not stop for his attempted counceling.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Diogenesister:

That's a great find! A convention announcement to ration paper towels. Just when you thought you've heard it all. Only the Tower knows how to theocratically make an ass of themselves, and then try and beat the record the next time.

Thank you!

Petra!

• jp1692
    jp1692

Petra, I didn’t get the email, can you please PM me the link? Thanks!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

jp1692:

Delivered! Absolutely! When I was sending the emails out I noticed that AT&T was having some issues. Your email may have been one that was sent back to us. But one way or another, we will make sure you have your cappuccino and documents.

Petra!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Has anyone taken the time to scrutinize the changes? I haven't been able to dedicate the time to do so yet. Has it been 10 years since the last update? Just wondering if this is a periodic thing or was there so much "new light" that they had to re-write their rules?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit