2020-New-October-Elders-Manual-Addendum-and-S-147-Announcements! (as of 2020-10-02)

by Atlantis 80 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

scholar:

Delivered a pm to you. Please send me a pm and remind me of your email address.

---------------------------

Petra!

• scholar
    scholar

Atlantis

My email is [email protected]

Thanks

scholar

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

scholar:

Yes, now I remember. This morning AT&T was having some issues and when I sent the files to you, the email was returned to us.

I am going to send the files to you again just to make sure everything is working properly.

Petra!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    It's a wonder the Tower doesn't give rank & file instructions on how to theocratically go to the bathroom!!!

Petra I think they did! Wasn’t there some letter read out a few years back about taking only ONE paper towel whenever you go to the bathroom?!! 🤣Can anyone one verify?

Thank you for your tireless work ❤️

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Diogenesister:

That's wild! Thank you for the info. I will see if I can find it in the Archives. You are very welcome and thank you!

Petra!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Diogenesister:

I found a bunch of letters using the word "paper towels", but they were talking about cleaning up spills, or spots in carpets, and maintenance stuff. How to fold the paper towels to clean out stains and spots. Ordering paper towels and so forth.

Nothing on how many to use. ( When we are not looking for it that is when we will find it! )

Petra!

• T2020
    T2020

could you send PM?

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

I was just looking for these. Please send to my PM, and thank you very much. I can't have coffee but I'll share a water, maybe an apple juice with you. :)

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

T2020:

Delivered! There you go!

---------------------------

dubstepped:

Delivered! Oh yes, apple juice is so good for us. Yummm! I'll have one of those with you and your lovely family!

--------------------------

Petra!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Add me to the list also and thank you for exposing this cult for what it is.

That long hair is amazing petra.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit