The Accounts Report or lack of one

by OnTheWayOut 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Dark Knight, there were different deals in different places. But places with lots had parking included in the price. Other places had city garages that were not included in the price. But as a victim myself, I know that if Watchtower "sold" you a parking ticket for all three days, they were taking advantage of you at a set price for what was included at no cost for you. It's a famous scam from Tacoma that they got busted for doing because their contract said they could not charge for parking, but I was a victim in another place where it was never mentioned that the parking was included in the facility rental fee.
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/66723/tacoma-dome-parking-scandal?page=1

Landy, I realize that kids didn't contribute, or didn't contribute much. Still, $80,000 seems kind of low unless it goes back to early 1980's or so. The point of this thread is that we really have no idea what they rake in at the "regional" level at all.

A big help here would be to know how ruthless Watchtower becomes in dealing with city officials trying to win their conventions to their arenas. Kickbacks and promises, demands for cooperation, stuff like that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit