Where will you be 10 years from now?

by JH 46 Replies latest jw friends

• freedom96
    freedom96

I will be in my mid 40's, retired, enjoying my friends and family.

• blondie
    blondie

I am just glad to be here today and hopefully tomorrow. With my husband's recent serious permanent change in health at a young age, I don't worry about 10 years from now. As a JW I was told to focus on life in the new order, not the present. Now that I have left that thinking, I don't want to make the same mistake again.

Blondie

• sandy
    sandy

I will be 37 years old working part time raising two kids, a boy and girl, I hope. They should be between the ages of 1 and 5.

• one
    one

Traveling with a grandson/girl on in a fuel cell zero pollution/emission fuel cell powered van. Probably with more than 100 thousand miles on the electric "engine". Online at broadband speed.at 80 mph.

Hope not to need any passport, even ID, to cross any country border, wishfull thinking. (A very educated/powerful world wide civil movement is required), maybe 75 years later a new world order will arrive. A more realistic jw version.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Perish the thought!

Hopefully, we'll have our girls back well before then from the clutches of the Borg!

Dansk

• Valis
    Valis

Hear Hear to that Dansk!

I hope to still be teaching..maybe something different, but I love it and it keeps my brain active. I also hope to be living closer to my children, so when they are in thier teens I don't have to shoot some teenage boy using an ICBM.. Maybe as DakotaRed said so long ago...I'll buy some land and start a body farm....perhaps scootergirl can give me some pointers.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Hopefully, not in the same shoes .

Guest 77

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

Living in a nice little mountain cottage with a fireplace and a jacuzzi.Wild flowers everywhere and no telephone....and a big fluffy dog.

• JH
    JH

I will still be on this board with people saying to me Congratulations for your 100,000 post.

Post 100,000 of 100,000
    since 11-Nov-02

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I will be 42. Other than that I try not to have too many expectations. Just living life is enough to keep my mind busy now. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit