Where will you be 10 years from now?

by JH 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Francois
    Francois

With any luck at all, I will have shuffled off this mortal coil (painlessly) and will be paying attention to the "instructors" on the next level of being. I will have already searched out my grandfather and a few others and will be looking forward to the day of my graduation from that level of being to the next. I think you get to fly on the third level of being, but I'm not sure. Here's hoping.

I just know I don't want to hang around here, a lonely old man whose friends are all gone and with nothing to do but wait to get on to the second level of being.

francois

• Simon
    Simon

ha ha Valis ... we will have fathered a new master race of super apostates ...

I will be long gone from the world of JWs in 10 years time. I hope I never mention or have anything to do with JW issues but will probably read things if I see any news in the paper. Hopefully, I can bore my kids with stories of how "they nearly got brought up like those people" one sunday after we've sent them packing after they've knocked on our door.

I'd very much like to still be in touch with many of the people we've met online, even if it's just an occassional Xmas card or the odd "hey, how you doing?" note.

Oh, I'm getting all tearful now ...

• leddfootdja
    leddfootdja

• 38 years old
    • Healthy
    • Debt-free and financially secure.
    • Ten more years added onto existing friendships and maybe a couple new ones
    • At greater peace with myself and the world around me
    • Increased spiritual development why still managing to avoid religion!!
    • Finally able appreciate a possible mate for their inner qualities only instead of making their value contingent on physical appearance
    • 17 years from a painful past and a present at peace with that past
    • Someone who is less selfish and more aware of how my actions(or lack therefore) affect others and the world
    • Looking forward to the next ten years
  • JH
    JH

I will be giving bible studies to Osama, Adolf and Saddam when they resurrect in the new system ten years from now.

Hope they will put on their new personality.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

well 10 years from now would be 2013, and according to the mayans this current civilisation ends in 2012, so we may well be all dead.

always nice to make a positive point.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

...preparing for the arrival of grandchildren.

~Beck~

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

JH, you're an APOSTATE, no living in bored eternity for you mister!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit