Did the Fall of the Berlin Wall fulfill Bible Prophecy ?

by Iamallcool 28 Replies latest watchtower bible

• DJS
    DJS

Yes. Yes definitely. It's the moon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68l3EcIDqE8

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Prophecy is hit and miss bullcrap. Like Jesus is a hero for saying "there will be earthquakes and wars and famine..." OF COURSE THATS LIFE YOU JACKASS JESUS. TELL US DONALD TRUMP IS COMING!!!!!

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool
    If the bible said that Donald Trump would be the last president of the USA, EVERYONE would vote for Hillary Clinton, That's why the bible is not telling us who!
  • prologos
    prologos

the wall? crack in the toes of the Daniel statue's toes. clay & iron don't mix, East Germany, part of the king of the North, did not pander enough to women's delight, had to yield. The writing was on the wall, with the one finger salute to Honnecker. eene meene Merkel.

The fall of the city of Berlin's wall was a second fulfillment of the fall of the walls of the city of Babylon, an accident waiting to happen, gates opened or left open at night, by accident, by failure to clearly communicate.

• DJS
    DJS

prologos,

Please tell us all you are joking. Please.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

What goes up, must come down.

Spinning wheel....

• aboveusonlysky
    aboveusonlysky

If you have to ask, it can't be a very good prophecy!

• DJS
    DJS

I thought we had seen the last of the self appointed new governing body, with a direct conduit to the goddess in the sky and the ONLY correct interpretation of scripture and prophecy where ALL that came before them - for 2000 years and including popes and Billy Graham - couldn't figure these things out, missed their prophetic announcements by a thousand miles, and/or finally gave up trying to figure these nonsensical things out.

But apparently I was wrong. Dummfukk thinks he has the correct interpretation of the great gooogly moooogly, I mean scriptural interpretation.

Just when I think the intelligence level on this site can't get any fukking lower. . . . .

The batting average of ALL who came before the Great and Powerful Prologos (is that a presumptuous sounding name or what? It can be the prolog to a play, a 20th Century book, or it can be of or about Legend. Methinks it is the latter) is ZERO.

Or, for the mathematically inclined: 0.000000000000000000000000000000000 square

But prologos has the correct answer. All hail Prologos. He is our new, though self appointed, sage, visionary and prophet.

• stillin
    stillin

There! You see, DJS?! "In the last days there will come ridicules with their ridicule."

YOU just fulfilled bible prophecy!

• DJS
    DJS

stillin,

I am honored to do so.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit