Hi everyone!

by cognac 27 Replies latest jw friends

• cognac
    cognac

Was just listening to a song that made me think of the JWs so thought I'd say hi and see how everyone is. I'm doing ok. Kids are fine. I'm good, making tons of friends, very successful in my career, bla bla bla. Still feel like I haven't fully adapted to the world but im slowly getting there.

Ive found the women to be nice but guys for the most part that I've come across have been clingy and desperate which is really not what I expected.

Being single I've found that I tend to be attracted to very powerful men... Surprise, surprise being the daughter of a PO...

Still in a little bit of contact with my parents, but none of my siblings; however, I'm mostly at peace with that.

How's everyone else doing?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

Hi Cognac,

Happy to hear you're ok :-D

Hug from the dark side :-p

• WhatshallIcallmyself
    WhatshallIcallmyself

This is my favourite song of the moment. Every time it is played on R2 there are always texts being read out about how they either hate it or love it. A true Marmite song!

• cognac
    cognac

Hi Anders!

What- Song is hot as f*ck...

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

Hi, not much new, sad to have lost prince and Michael the dancefloor dominators of my generation. Applying for jobs  in marketing at the moment, family life happy

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse
    Simon and garfunkel ( in my days) , I love that song!
  • rebelfighter
    rebelfighter

Hi Cognac,

I am happy you are ok and the kids are fine. Most importantly that you do have some contact with your parents.

Never a JW but also a single Mom and business woman.

I am far older then you with grandkids now. Funny the song you attached was one of my all time favorites, little different version by Simon and Garfunkel. OK just dated myself.

Great to hear from you.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Hi....did you win your bet??!!!

I love the song!!! How can anyone not see its power!

• Freeandclear
    Freeandclear
    Great song! I was blown away the first time I heard it and continue to be so. I'm doing well. No JW issues other than the typical existential crisis we are all going through as humans. On a lighter note, I've stopped drinking and feel good about that change. My mind is getting clearer every day and my liver no longer aches lol I'm taking out a new girl this Saturday night so fingers crossed.
  • xelder
    xelder

Glad to hear all is well cognac....

Signed,

Mr. Powerful

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit