Brighton Convention Being Discussed

by konceptual99 12 Replies latest jw friends

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Whilst browsing my local football team's fan forum, I spied this thread...

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?340338-10-000-expected-at-The-Amex

• Listener
    Listener

I assume you are k99, I loved your comment.

• fizzle
    fizzle

k99

Will you be at Brighton?

fizzle

• bohm
    bohm

Yah, nice comment. The shitty youtube videos are a gift that keeps on giving.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

I will be at Brighton at least some of the time as I want to make the most of the videos for their anti-witnessing value with my family.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

The comments on the Site are illuminating as to how JW's are viewed, no one takes them seriously.

This must be a problem for the G.B/leaders, a few decades ago they garnered a little respect, for a number of wrong reasons, like their being willing to martyr themselves, but now they are just seen as a joke.

• cofty
    cofty

Some of the banter is good.

There is a forum for Scottish football called Pie and Bovril where you will find some of the best insults anywhere on the web.

• Gargamel
    Gargamel

Well I doubt I would be welcome; an ex-JW AND a Crawey Town supporter :) .

0 out of 2 ain't bad.

• St George of England
    St George of England

I should be there, 10 days and counting. I think I've got something coming on though.......

George

• cantleave
    cantleave

"Brighton and Jehovah Albion" - Made me laugh. So are the seagulls going reach the Premiership next year? It would be great to have three South Coast teams in the PL........ I miss Pompey (Nah not really ;) )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit