Famous Last Words

by Blueblades 63 Replies latest jw friends

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

"Oh God!"

For those who on this forum claim to be atheists...it is said that during WWI many a soldier who didn't believe in God uttered the above famous last words as he faced a bayonet about to do the unthinkable ...hense the expression:

"You won't find an atheist in a foxhole"!

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Bullshit

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

...🤣🤣🤣

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Actually, what JWGoneBad said just shows that belief in god is nothing more than selfish and born out of emotions like fear. It's the very essence of grasping for straws.

• Brian J
    Brian J

"I told you as$holes I didn't feel well"

• ElderEtta
    ElderEtta
    I'm coming!

In the movie Private Benjamin, Goldie Hawn is beneath her brand new husband on the floor of their bathroom on their honeymoon night . He then proceeded to die of a heart attack.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Victor French (Mr. Edwards on Little House on the Prairie) had this done at his funeral. Great idea. I think I will have this done at mine. It sure would make some smile!

"At his funeral, his humorous farewell for friends and family was "Eat Shit, Love Victor," a message displayed overhead by an airplane."

• Brian J
    Brian J

America: I'm coming!

England: I'm arriving!

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

The Apostle Paul(A.D. 66) -(2 Timothy 4:7-8).

“I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith; henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness.”

Paul of Tarsus, also called the Apostle Paul.Paul’s death is commonly dated to c 60-62 or c 62-65, or c 65-67.

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic
    I have dined upon the flora and fauna of our world. Now let that flora and fauna dine upon me. Let my energy be reborn in the next incarnation of our carbon cycle. For it wasn't just me that was inside the universe - it was the universe that was inside of me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit