worldlygirl

Drunk person's last words: "HEY, EVERYBODY WATCH THIS . . . "

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Still chasing the dawn....

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

"I drank WHAT?" -- Socrates

"You'll have to catch me." -- supposedly uttered by the Countess of Salisbury to her executioner. She made him chase her around the block before he finally dragged her by her hair to the block and chopped her head off. Yep, make 'em work for their money!

As for my last words, I hope my family is around me and I will simply say: "I love you forever."

Nina

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

All I want on my tombstone is "AFK"

:)

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

"Trust Me!"

Guest 77

• david_10
    david_10

When Voltaire was on his deathbed, his priest urged him to renounce the Devil. Barely able to speak, Voltaire replied: "This is not the time to be making new enemies."

David

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

I was not there, but my family told me that when my father was on his death bed, (He'd had a stroke earlier, followed by mini strokes; the embelism in his heart had burst and there was much grimicing pain) with his last strength, his eyes jerked open as if in some sudden realization of his condition, and he lifted his left arm and extended it, saying to family in his room: "I love you". He then just sank back and exhaled. This was quite significant because the stroke had rendered him unable to speak rationally or in any type of "language" that could be understood, and he was unable to move on his own.

However, his heart continued to beat another whole hour before they could officially pronounce him dead. These were his last words to his family. They could not bear to leave the room until he was really gone. I think everyone thought he just might leap up out of bed and proclaim that he was well enough to go home.

My greatgrandmother died with me right beside her. Her last words were to me, and she said "...see the angels?".

• ashitaka
    ashitaka
    When Voltaire was on his deathbed, his priest urged him to renounce the Devil. Barely able to speak, Voltaire replied: "This is not the time to be making new enemies."

Wow. Awesome. I've gotta use that one.

ash

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

"Party till ya can; rock till ya drop!"

----Sam Kinison

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I think I would like this on my headstone: "It's my turn now."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest