Jesus Disfellowshipped?

by shamus 15 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus
    shamus

Did you know, for those of you who try to talk us back into your "religion" that you are assosiating with APOSTATES????

Did you know that you are going to die at armageddon for questioning the WTS and coming to this website?????

You can either confess your sins to your elders, and live, or keep quiet, and die. THAT'S YOUR CHOICE.

Does that sound reasonable to you?????

Would Jesus have been disfellowshipped when he called scribes and pharisees hypocrites, because their teachings were wrong?????

Maybe people who come here to try to talk us back into this idiodic religion would be better served by going somewhere else. I am shocked that you are here, doing this. Believe it or not, most of us were in "good standing" like you at one time, and made the choice to leave. Maybe you should consider that, too! Something to think about.... but until then...

Remember that you are going to die at armageddon until you confess your sins to your elders. How dare you question the WTS?

• rocketman
    rocketman

Would Jesus have been disfellowshipped when he called scribes and pharisees hypocrites, because their teachings were wrong????? Shamus, good question, and in actuality, Jesus would have been df'd, had that stuff been done back then (they did remove people from the Synagoge, like the blind man in John 9). Jesus was in fact ridiculed and killed. But he was right, and they were wrong, and no amount of persecution on their part could change that fact.

• shamus
    shamus

So who are the modern day scribes and pharisees?

Hmmmm....

The scribes and pharisees thought that they were above everyone else...

Hmmmmm.....

It leads one to only one conclusion.

• SwordOfJah
    SwordOfJah

YOU'RE NOT JESUS CHRIST!

• Francois
    Francois

Right you are Shamus, and just like the Pharisees of Jesus time, our modern-day Pharisees deny they are wrong, deny they are skinning the sheep, deny they are like whitewashed graves, deny they load up the congregation with regulations and rules of their own invention never thought of by God, and then refuse to help even by "budging" these great loads with a finger. These modern Pharisees refuse to see they have created a pedophile's paradise, refuse to see the harm they are causing, and refuse to see the likely outcome to themselves in the end.

Yes, you leadership of the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society, we're talking about YOU. I would tremble at the thought that one day (very soon now) I was going to have to stand before the creator of Universes and explain myself. You boy's goose is already cooked and you're too short-sighted to see it.

Perhaps it will be arranged for you to explain yourself in audience with the Most High and including each and every little kid who continued to be molested because of your self-serving "policies."

If a man may pull his ox out of the mud on the Sabbath, how much more so can he appropriately point the finger of blame at a pedophile in the congregation and cause the suffering of some little kid to be brought to an end, no matter that the "organization's" name is drug through the mud? The organization was made for the service of man, man was not made for the service of the organization, as you would have it. As usual, you've got it backwards.

YOU HAVE THE BLOOD OF LITTLE CHILDREN ON YOUR HANDS, THE VERY ONES OF WHOM THE MASTER SAID, "SUFFER THE LITTLE CHILDREN TO COME TO ME." They come to you for your help, for rescue, for surcease, and what do you do? You hide behind a policy that serves the organization and serves YOU, but does nothing for the little kids.

YOUR JUDGEMENT IS GOING TO BE A VERY HARD PILL FOR YOU TO SWALLOW. I WILL ENJOY WATCHING YOU GAG ON IT.

francois

• shamus
    shamus

Francois,

You are so bloody right. My heart goes out to each and every person here and even not here who had to be molested and protected from predators in this "clean" organization. DISGUSTING.

I would rather be dead than have to live under those A**holes who protect molesting little children, then pray to god. Wouldn't it be better if they just came out and admitted their guilt?

They will not, though, therefore I will for them. Hypocrites.

• Mary
    Mary

".....Would Jesus have been disfellowshipped when he called scribes and pharisees hypocrites, because their teachings were wrong?....."

Absolutely. And the Borg today would get rid of him faster than what the Pharisees did 2,000 years ago. I often wonder if the Governing Body actually believe all the crap they dish out to 6 million people, or if they just pretend to believe. Either way, I agree with Francois: I would not want to be in their shoes on Judgement Day. Can't you just see Milton Henchel and all the rest standing before the throne saying "Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?"

• metatron
    metatron

The Watchtower Society should set matters straight and disfellowship Jesus Christ.

He deserves to have a judicial committee disfellowship him because he clearly said that he came to cause "division".

Since he has been unrepentant about this, he should be disfellowshipped for the same reason as Bowen, Anderson and

others - causing division.

metatron

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

Very thought provoking thread...

I am half way through Search for Christian Freedom - again - food for much thought.

Then again would it not depend on the body of elders?!!!!

Well as mentioned how will these ones stand at Judgement day - I have thought this alot just recently due to issues going on in my life at the moment - these WTS people make me so angry.

Son of God or not - you are out - no special treatment. (whoops big mistake boys).

Mrs Nightwarrior (of the wait and see class)

• shamus
    shamus

One more thought for me -

Don't you think that the talk in the bible about "not even eating with such a man" would refer to someone who would purposley go to a church, kingdom hall, whatever and scream out obsenities, etc.?? That is probably what they meant when they were talking of shunning a person, and for good reason. If they repent, then they are allowed back in.

SOJ - thanks for the update on my status of savior. It really helped me with some questions about who I really am.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit