Jesus Disfellowshipped?

by shamus 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Vash_The_Stampede_13
    Vash_The_Stampede_13

He was considered bad association in Biblical times. People in Biblical times were scared to talk to Jesus in case they were expelled from the synagogue. I'm using the New World Translation I can't find the other Bible.

"John 9:22" "His Parents Said These Things Because They Were In Fear Of The Jews, For The Jews Had Already Come To An Agreement That, If Anyone Confessed Him As The Christ, He Should Get Expelled From The Synagogue"

"John 12:42" "All The Same, Many Even Of The Rulers Actually Put Faith In Him, But Because Of The Pharisees They Would Not Confess Him, In Order Not To Be Expelled From The Synagogue"
    Your Friend
    Vash The Stampede

• Vash_The_Stampede_13
    Vash_The_Stampede_13

He was considered bad association in Biblical times. People in Biblical times were scared to talk to Jesus in case they were expelled from the synagogue. I'm using the New World Translation I can't find the other Bible.

"John 9:22" "His Parents Said These Things Because They Were In Fear Of The Jews, For The Jews Had Already Come To An Agreement That, If Anyone Confessed Him As The Christ, He Should Get Expelled From The Synagogue"

"John 12:42" "All The Same, Many Even Of The Rulers Actually Put Faith In Him, But Because Of The Pharisees They Would Not Confess Him, In Order Not To Be Expelled From The Synagogue"
    Your Friend
    Vash The Stampede

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

LOL, SwordofJah is still trying to convert us on this chatboard!! LOL!! How insane!!! *shakes her head*

• shamus
    shamus

Yes - it is funny!
    By doing so, he is going to die, if you believe the WTS. He even makes silly comments like I am not Jesus Christ.

• Jerry Bergman
    Jerry Bergman

Has this happened to you? (from a female friend):

I attended my brother's funeral last Tuesday. He was autistic and died suddenly at 50 years old. My father does not usually have any contact with me, but rang me to let me know when he had died and the time and date of the funeral. I arrived alone, while the rest of my family arrived in the funeral car. As I approached the chapel, there were a crowd of Jehovah's Witnesses outside talking amongst themselves. They all went silent as I walked up to the chapel. My family arrived in procession and ignored me as they walked past me into the chapel. My older brother, who sexually abused me when I was 6 and he was 17, gave me a "smug" look as if to say "I may be the abuser, but you are the one who is on the outside." My younger brother who I also had arrested because he sexually abused my daughter when she was 5 and he was 15, also looked at me with the same experession.
    They all walked into the chapel, followed by the rest of the people. The "Elder" who made sexual advances to me when I was 16, was helping out with the funeral. He walked up to me and asked me if I was going inside. I refused and told him I preferred to stay outside. He told me that there was a speaker outside so that I could hear the service. My parents have always been a friend of this "Elder" and they blamed me for leading him astray!! As soon as the service began, I did not want to listen to it, so I walked down to where the grave was. The coffin had been left by the graveside, so I was pleased to be able to spend some time alone with my brother before the burial. After all he is the only one in my family who is innocent and blameless and has no clue w hat has gone on in the family. As I saw the family approach the grave, I backed away and watched the burial from a distance. My mother was very upset and would not go near the graveside,or watch the burial. This is her typical way, "if I don't see it, it isn't happening!" I watched my father pat my two brothers on the back and my sister hugging my mother, they put on a big show of "we are all together and we do not need you." My father began to shake the hand of everyone, thanking them for attending, he did not come to me at all. The burial was over, so I left. The "wake" was being held at this "Elder's" house. I will NEVER go to a family funeral again, there is no one else there who deserves my presence. My parents are 71 and soon they will die and this s ituation will never change.
    My eldest brother's daughter has had a "breakdown" recently and has said she cannot trust men and accused her father of being a paedophile. This niece was not at the funeral. My brother's wife is blind and wants to seperate from him, he is making HER leave the house, when she knows it so well, which is very cruel.
    This whole situation makes me sick to the stomach, I want them all to pay for what they have done, I have to constantly tell myself that i am NOT a bad person. I have always tried to stand up for what is right.

Is there a branch of your organisation in the UK with whom I could get in touch? I have no family whatsoever that I can talk to and no one else seems to understand the anguish I go through

• shamus
    shamus

What a horrible way for your ex family to treat you. Remember, if you ever feel like you have done the wrong thing,"They have no natural affection". They are not Jesus disciples. They are horrible, and treated you horribly. They couldn't even say hello. The most cruel story that I have heard in a long time.

You say that you have no-one. I am sure that some people in the UK will be responding - try making a new post, asking anyone. You'll probably get more results that way.

I have a link to a message board - www.unknownnetwork.com They are based in the UK, and are extremely friendly bunch. They have get-togethers every now and then, but I warn you, and anyone who wants to go there that it is absolutley non-religious.

I post on that board lots under the name bri, so if you do decide to go over there, I'll be happy to chat with you on the message board.

Again, my heart goes out to you, and the horrible abuse that you have and are still suffering at the hands of those people who have no natural affection for one-another.

Brian.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit