Article: Window for Child Victims Act sex-abuse lawsuits opens Wednesday: What it means

by AndersonsInfo 26 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

@Blondie

I wouldn't want minors to have to be there, but I'm sure there are adult victims who would want to be there and see that justice is served. From my understanding, these charges are civil, not criminal. So I guess nobody will be going away in handcuffs. But if they bring up this stuff about Jaracz, and they are able to prove it, many would see him as the main cause for the pedophile problem in the organization. The fact that he was a Governing Body member should be a big wake-up call to all JWs who are willing to pay attention.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The WTBTS will just refer the sheeple to previous articles that say Jeehoobster May allow trials and that apostates have, and can infiltrate the Organization.

If the GB lose big time and go to jail, or are exposed, ( Assuming Gerrit, Sammy and Tomo don’t die before hand...) the owners of the WTBTS will just say the Org is being cleaned and SandwichSon and Pillow-biter will take over.

DD

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Data-Dog - "The WTBTS will just refer the sheeple to previous articles that say Jeehoobster May allow trials and that apostates have, and can infiltrate the Organization."

Sure, the loyalists would buy that, but the fakers, faders, and fence-sitters?

Not so much.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ flipper...

Yup.

Continue refusing to cooperate, and all that can do is emphasize their culpability and bolster their accusers' claims (not to mention royally piss off the Legal system the further up the appeal chain they climb), ultimately setting themselves up to be "made an example of"... in the #metoo era, no less...

...but...

...turn it over and they open themselves up to even further and more intense liability, not to mention that the sheer scope of the problem becomes a matter of public record, and therefore way harder to dismiss or refute as "apostate-driven lies"...

...and seriously fucks up their claim as "God's Earthly Organization" (which is, let's face it, the only real incentive for most of the membership to stay at this point).

Screwed of they do, buggered of they don't.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I agree, the loyalists would eat it up. Hopefully Dubs would leave in droves... we can dream...

The news of Ted Jaracz seems oddly expected. Is this why we aren’t all freaky out? Where are all the apologists trolls seeking to debunk this lie?? Where is the super special JW Broadcast defending the original Pillow Biter, Jaracz??

DD

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

If the 8 member gb are arrested and put in jail like Judge Rutherford and company back in 1918, will that be the "secondary fulfillment" of prophecy or just another beginning of the end?

just saying!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Data-Dog - "...Hopefully dubs would leave in droves... we can dream..."

I suspect, more and more, that the fakers, faders, and fence-sitters are at least starting to outnumber the loyalists...

...so IMO, it's not an unrealistic dream.

Data-Dog - "...The news of Ted Jaracz seems oddly expected..."

Weirdly enough, I was both surprised and unsurprised at that revelation.

Surprised that they felt confident enough to bring it up (do they have some type of "lost" evidence that finally came to light after all these years?)...

...yet unsurprised at the actual allegations about that miserable shitbag.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit