Article: Window for Child Victims Act sex-abuse lawsuits opens Wednesday: What it means

by AndersonsInfo 26 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Thank you Barbara...may God bless your work and give you the recognition you soo damn well deserve!👍

• Spiral
    Spiral

Barbara, there is no way to adequately express just how valuable and amazing the work you do is. Thank you for posting this, I'm sure we'll all be watching for news. I hope that naming the GB as defendants will prove to be a turning point in favor of all JW CSA victims.

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Thank you!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    I scratched my head for YEARS over how long it seemed to take for lawyers and plaintiffs to figure out that GB members need to be called to the stand.

It always seemed so obvious to me.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I wonder just how much the WT leadership is hoping/praying that the Great Trib will drop and bail ‘em out before it gets really bad...

...i.e they’re forced by the Law to testify, and - ultimately - be exposed.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Standby for the flight to Argentina Rapture!

RB.

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

@Vidiot:

"Trib" means something different now.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Bumping back up with something interesting and new...

...in a recent related piece posted at JWSurvey, it summarizes yet another case filed by Irwin Zalkin.

It's pretty standard, but one bit that really jumped out at me was this:

"According to court documents filed on behalf of Nicholson’s daughters, the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses harbored a known child molester from 1974 to 2010. Attorneys for Hagan and Bird state: 'Additionally, upon information and belief, a known child molester was appointed to the Governing Body in 1974, and he controlled Watchtower Defendants’ database of molesters, policies toward their judicial cases, and non-reporting to authorities until his death in 2010'... The Governing Body member referred to is Theodore 'Ted' Jaracz. It is unclear whether the law firm of Bochetto and Lentz will present physical documentation to substantiate the allegations against Jaracz."
    Holy. Fuck.

We'd all heard rumors about that bastard, but they were always just that... rumors.

To the best of my knowledge, this is the first time we've ever heard that actual corroboration might come to light.

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

I hope the court proceedings are televised, just like O.J.

"If the glove don't fit, you must acquit."

But the goddamn glove WILL fit, all 5 fingers of it.

Jaracz might be the one who caused all of this. He might be the reason why Gary Breaux's bitch ass said, "We will NEVER change our 2 witness rule!"

• blondie
    blondie

APOSNT, just remember that you may also be hoping the victims have to be there for the court proceedings. I don't feel it would good to hope that they would have to be there and go through this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit