2018 Closes With an Islamist Terror Attack in Manchester

by cofty 23 Replies latest social current

• cofty
    cofty

Three victims, including a policeman are in hospital with serious knife injuries after a frenzied attack on New Year's Eve.

The suspect is a Somalian immigrant - according to a BBC reporter who happened to witness the incident he was shouting Allah as he knifed his victims.

The conduct of the British Transport Police officer was outstanding.

BBC Report...

A woman in a hijab was pictured assisting the victims. Here in one image we have the dilemma of Islam.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Not sure about the time of the day, but 2018 ended with an attack of a xenophobic right wing on refugee looking people with a car in Germany.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-car-attack-far-right-crowd-injured-syrian-afgan-bottrop-a8706546.html

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Ahhhh isn't Muslim a great religion ?, a religion that influences the killing of accepting innocent non Muslim people as a means to show their loyalty to their god Allah.

• Simon
    Simon
    2018 ended with an attack of a xenophobic right wing on refugee looking people with a car in Germany

So you admit the islamic attacks, of which there are a significant higher number, must also be xenophobic, right?

When people are violently xenophobic toward citizens of a country they have illegally entered, it's called an invasion.

What do people expect if politicians allow an invasion and do nothing about it? People will defend themselves, their families and their communities. It will start with things like this and end with open fighting in the streets.

Look at every once-peaceful and beautiful place that Islam has invaded - it always ends the same. Listen to the genuine refugees who have fled and how things start and what happens. Stop being wilfully blind and pig ignorant thinking it will earn you SJW brownie points. You're just a useful fool to Islam.

A woman in a hijab was pictured assisting the victims. Here in one image we have the dilemma of Islam.

Not necessarily a contradiction when it comes to Islam: quite possibly a Muslim in name only because wearing of the oppressive clothing is enforced at risk of death or beating.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW
    So you admit the islamic attacks, of which there are a significant higher number, must also be xenophobic.

I do not admit anything. Maybe both cases are nutcases that are mentally ill. By the way: most victims of islamist terror are muslims.

Concerning your statement of a "significant higher number": what are your sources? I just checked the official statitics for Germany and in 2017 there was 1 (one!) offense with an Islamistic background (Knife attack in Hamburg) while there were 19.467 right wing offenses.

The rest of your post is an unhealthy vindication of the right-wing attack as some kind of self-defense. This is the train of thought of the Norwegian terrorist Anders Breivik.

• Simon
    Simon
    I do not admit anything

Seems like you are willfully blind or stupid then.

Maybe both cases are nutcases that are mentally ill. By the way: most victims of islamist terror are muslims.

Or maybe it has everything to do with Islam being a mental illness, made worse by the stupidity of people who pander to those infected.

Given that most "victims of Islam" are Muslim, it seems islamophobic and xenophobic to not confront Islam and hold it to account for victimizing people. Don't you care about Muslims? Or I guess you only really care about the Islamist ones ...

Concerning your statement of a "significant higher number": what are your sources? I just checked the official statitics for Germany and in 2017 there was 1 (one!) offense with an Islamistic background (Knife attack in Hamburg) while there were 19.467 right wing offenses

Which is evidence of the media conspiracy to cover up anything todo with Islam and amplify any tenuous link with the right wing. Because c'mon, you think we're all idiots who don't know what goes on in the world? People aren't afraid when white men get on their plain / train - they are when the body bag brigade turn up and there's a damn good reason for it, despite all the coverups from the MSM and press.

Time and again, some Muslim shouting Alluh Ackbar and stabbing or shooting people is declared "nothing todo with Islam" but even moderate people are labelled "right wing" if they voice any criticism of the left and / or Islam. I wouldn't be surprised if many of the "right wing offences" were actually critical comments written on twitter - yes, things really are that balmy.

The rest of your post is an unhealthy vindication of the right-wing attack as some kind of self-defense. This is the train of thought of the Norwegian terrorist Anders Breivik.

I think it's time you fucked off if that's the nonsense you are going to spew but it's perfect example of how people like you label anyone who voices any criticism of the religion of death a "right wing extremist".

We thought the days of Germany getting in bed with Islam were over. I guess not!

• cofty
    cofty

I wonder if you are typical of the delusional attitude of German citizens. It would explain a lot.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

I am presenting some of my arguments and you are calling me names. It is a pity since you, A., my wife and myself met back in Weston-S-M.. It is sad how things develop. But maybe this is just how things develop.

you are willfully blind or stupid
    You're just a useful fool
    pig ignorant thinking
    I think it's time you fucked off

Simon, I will start that one last thread I was planning in the next days. It is JW related.
    Then, I will, as you put it, "fuck off".

• Simon
    Simon

You suggested I was like a mass killer responsible for the death of 77 people. But sure, you are the one that has been oh so terribly insulted.

You haven't posted arguments, you've posted nonsense.

Read the crap you've posted you utter muppet - you actually think that the threat to the world is right wing extremist? Wake up and smell the coffee - the only fascist threat around is Islam and you seem to be all for more of that.

It is sad how things develop

Yes, it is sad to see someone so blind to reality that they spew utter drivel which you very clearly have. Like really, there's been just one, a single, attack to do with Islam but twenty thousand by the second coming of the third reich?!?. What planet are you on? You should go and get a brain scan if you seriously believe that - you might have a melon sized tumour in your head. Of course you can't genuinely believe it - but you say that shit anyway. Just what is wrong with you people? How have you allowed yourself to be so controlled that you make excuses for the most barbaric religion that has ever existed who's followers regularly commit atrocities on innocent people?

I have a zero tolerance for people like you who promote excuses and silence for Islam. I don't know why people like you feel the need to promote a false and distorted view of the world, whether it's guilt for the past (I doubt it, so few Germans seem to genuinely acknowledge their ancestors past it's a wonder Hitler managed to ever fill a tent, plus other nationalities do it too) so I can only assume it's a general "white guilt" and conditioning to toe the SJW leftist line.

Sorry pal, that shit don't earn no points with me and I don't change my opinions based on meeting face-to-face with someone or not. Islam is a shit show and the people who defend it are shit-for-brains. I don't care if you find that insulting.

• menrov
    menrov

This is the problem with extremists. This thing happens now via the Islam but Catholics and Protestants also have a reputation. Every religion where soft or strong hatred is preached will generate these individuals. In all fairness, JW's do not take up literal weapons but verbal and behavioral weapons (shunning, silencing..). If the leaders of the WT would preach a harsher message, I am sure that among the 8 million JW's a few will standup and use violence.

I do not like Islam but refuse to generalize. Of the 800 million or so Muslims, most are normal people with their own traditions and practices, not harming anyone. It is the few (out of 800 million it is still a lot) that have become "executioners" of their god.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit