WHAT TYPE OF PERSON BECOMES A JEHOVAHS WITNESS RELIGION BASED ON LIES

by nightwarrior 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

Why do people become ( JEHOVAHS WITNESESS ) .

1) Man wants to serve God his inherent desire is to please the creator,some see the wicked works of christendom and form an acurate decision in staying away due to christendom not following gods word,

YET blindly and stubornly they cling to a sect which lies cheats ,gives missleading bible inacuracies to all its members,all in the name of jehovah god,false to jehovah and jesus in every way possible , started as a company selling magazines,copied king james version of the bible,alterd most of its main contents,was a member of the united nations for TEN YEARS OR MORE, Never informed its members of its worldly alliance,Has millions of pounds or dollars in real estate is into commercial enterprise,part of the rand corporation dealing in scud misile engines,

HARBOURS NASTY CHILD MOLESTERS WITHIN THERE RANKS OF CHRISTIAN MEN AND WOMEN

YET, THEY, THE MEMBERS TURN A BLIND EYE TO ITS INVOLVMENTS IN THESE MATTERS

THEY CLAIM TO SERVE ME BUT ARE YET SO FAR AWAY FROM GOD

) AN AMERICAN CULT OPERATING FOR LAST 120 YEARS

) BASED UPON A INFORMED DECISION BY EITHER PARENTS OR GRANDPARENTS.PASSED ONTO THERE CHILDREN,OF TODAY .

Anyone else anything else to add to the list

• anglise
    anglise

Hallo Nightwarrior

I think you identify some reasons why people remain Jdubs rather than why they become one in the first place.

Another one to add the your list is the fact that most dont really understand what the WTBTS really teaches and go along with it for family and social reasons. I know this is very common from first hand experience.

Anglise

• Gopher
    Gopher

When first attending the meetings, they believe they are being LOVED when in reality they are being love-bombed into submission.

They don't understand the consequences when anyone thinks independently or fails to abjectly submit themselves to the local elders. They are aware of the disfellowshipping arrangement, but only in a vague way. They don't know how the organization can dominate your life and break up families. They don't know that for expressing any doubts, you could be pulled into a room with multiple elders and interrogated.

Unless the new ones did their due diligence, they are completely unaware of the real history of the WTS organization. Like all other teachings, the history is filtered and spoon-fed to the new people. They are often completely unaware of the doctrinal flip-flops and bizarre teachings of past WTS presidents and prophets.

In summary, they're sold a bill of goods. They believe they're being given a purpose in life ("service to Jehovah") and a hope for the future ("paradise new earth"). Disillusionment only sets in after you've completely given up your old friends and old connections and you have only JW friends and connections. Then you're trapped.

• freedom96
    freedom96

I would say just about all witnesses have no clue about the lies, and many other listed challenges within the WTS. Certainly not as one becomes baptized.

Remember, most getting baptized were brought up in the religion, and know nothing else, and really are too young to understand it all anyways.

Those getting intoduced to the organization as adults are shown the good stuff, and have no clue about the bad. Usually, because the person studying with them doesn't know either.

The witnesses I have a problem with are those who do know the problems that exist, and do nothing to help change it.

• Francois
    Francois

What type? The type who feels isolated and alone. The type who feels like their life is meaningless and who wants to submerge their useless lives into something grand, important and of cosmic consequence to make up for the current uselessness of their lives. People who want change and who want it now, any change would be better than the status quo.

In short, psychologically ill people, people who are mental.

francois

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    Unless the new ones did their due diligence, they are completely unaware of the real history of the WTS organization. Like all other teachings, the history is filtered and spoon-fed to the new people.

Excellent point. There was so much I didn't know...

In short, psychologically ill people, people who are mental.

OUCH! Have some charity bro! I think all of us long for a community of like-minded persons with lofty ideals and aspirations.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

• smart ones
    • not-so-smart ones
    • poor ones
    • richer ones
    • sad ones
    • huring ones
    • lonely ones
    • in-transition ones
    • born-into-it ones
    • dragged-into-it ones
    • educated ones
    • uneducated ones
    • God-seeking ones
    • lost ones
    • sick ones
    • normal ones
    • just-about-anybody ones
  • berylblue
    berylblue

Good point, Lady Lee

by the way, thanks for your very intelligent, caring responses to my posts.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

You're welcome Beryl

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

I noticed a poster say something the other day about their husband being convinced the dub belief was "logical". I think a lot of people are convinced by the simplistic reasonings, such as the math of 607 plus 2520 equals 1914. Of course, such people are not inclined much to personal research and probably dont read books much.

Also, Ive had a dub visiting me recently. Its quite clear that he knows the org has a lot of holes in some of its theories, but he is convinced that their refusal to fight in war and their going from door to door is sufficient proof of their genuine love of neighbour to identify them as the true religion.

Just a couple of thoughts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit