2017 JWN Christmas Card Exchange

by blondie 26 Replies latest jw friends

• garyneal
    garyneal

The title says 2017, did you mean 2016? Add me to the list. I'll PM you my address. I may also recycle my prior lists for previous years.

• garyneal
    garyneal
    OTWO, just have them sent to your place of employment if that is not against the rules, or open up a mail box just for this (don't know how much that is).

I think I actually did that the first time I signed up. I was unsure about sharing my personal address back then.

• blondie
    blondie

Yes Gary, I seem to be anxious for 2017 to get here. We now have 11 people signed up, new and old.

I am decorating the house inside; have white lights all year long outside with a winter blowup at the first sign of snow. We had a dusting, so DH is setting it up.

• blondie
    blondie

I have sent all the info I have received to date to your PM. If you do not get it or notice a mistake, let me know.

Frohe Weihnachten

• blondie
    blondie

I have sent an update/correction for someone on the list to your PMs.

Blondie

• blondie
    blondie

No more entries this year. Cards are coming in from all over. A very nice group. Have a happy holiday or time off. It's very cold here but we are heading south for awhile.

Love, Blondie and Irreverent

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

Again, thx for coordinating this Blondie.. wife and I enjoyed reading cards and making our own.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit