CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

by Dansk 32 Replies latest social physical

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

lol@6of9

i dont know whether to say that is an insult or not.

• Dansk
    Dansk
    Berthoz(?

Fabien Barthez is a bald as a bandit goalkeeper who plays for my team, Manchester United (although recently he's been dropped!).

I'm not a hooligan but, yes, it is a definite insult! Then again, I don't know how ugly you are, so it could be a compliment!

Dansk

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

LOL, quite ugly, trust me.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Barthez, eh? That explains why a google search of "soccer hooligan" & "berthoz" didn't turn up any hits.

• Dansk
    Dansk
    MAN UTD'S GLORY RUN 1992-3: Champions 1993-4: Champions 1994-5: Runners-up 1995-6: Champions 1996-7: Champions 1997-8: Runners-up 1998-9: Champions 1999-00: Champions 2000-01: Champions 2001-02: Third 2002-03: Champions

alt Email this to a friend alt Printable version

alt
    alt
    Links to more Man Utd stories
    alt

Last Updated: Sunday, 4 May, 2003, 16:57 GMT 17:57 UK altalt
    alt Email this to a friend alt Printable version
    Man Utd clinch title
    Man Utd boss Alex Ferguson United collected their eighth title without playing

Manchester United were crowned Premiership winners on Sunday after Arsenal lost at home to Leeds.

Goals from Harry Kewell, Ian Harte and Mark Viduka helped earn Leeds win 3-2 at Highbury and hand the title to Manchester United.

Arsenal twice came back from behind with goals from Thierry Henry and Dennis Bergkamp, but Viduka killed the game off with an 88th minute strike.

Match report: Arsenal 2-3 Leeds

A draw would have been enough to end Arsenal's Premiership dream as the Gunners went into the game eight points behind their rivals and needing a victory to keep up their hopes of retaining the crown.

TOP OF THE TABLE Man Utd - Pld 37 Pts 80 Arsenal - Pld 36 Pts 72

Manchester United, who trailed the Gunners by eight points as recently as March, had heaped the pressure on Arsene Wenger's side by beating Charlton 4-1 on Saturday.

Ruud van Nistelrooy scored a hat-trick for Ferguson's side, who are champions again after going without silverware last season.

HAVE YOUR SAY altI feel sorry for Arsenal because they played some great football this season alt From Rider of Rohan Join the 606 debate

It is the eighth title in 11 years for United, who travel to Everton for their final game of the season.

Arsenal are at home to Southampton before finishing their league campaign with a long trip to Sunderland, but the FA Cup final represents their last chance for a trophy this season.

Match report: Man Utd 4-1 Charlton

They face Southampton at Cardiff on 17 May.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

lol, I'm pretty sure I didn't remind the guy of the person in the picture above.

• toddy
    toddy

Fabien Barthez

alt

• riz
    riz

Yep, Barthez resembles our Six, alright

• City Fan
    City Fan

How absolutely thrilled I am to see United win yet another title. I do hope they can win every trophy next year once they've spent another £50 million on players this summer. yawn.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Another City fan with the blues! It just makes me wanna cry - NOT!!!!!!

Dansk - of the successful part of the City. Oh yeah!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit