What would happen to your country if you could exchange your president for Trump?

by Wonderment 24 Replies latest social current

• Wonderment
    Wonderment

What if we could exchange one president from another country to yours?... say Trump for Trudeau, Trudeau for Trump, Trump in exchange for your respective European country, etc -- for a few years? Would you consider it a win or a loss for your country?

• hoser
    hoser

About the same. Both born from a wealthy, entitled vagina. I really don’t have much use for people like that.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I really think you're going to find out in 2020 that Americans aren't looking for a change.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I would trade Trump for Trudeau in a minute and throw in Detroit as part of the deal.

Rub a Dub

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Trumps dad was a general contractor. Made some money doing it. Hardly from an "entitled vagina" of multi-generational wealth.

I am for anyone who figures out a way to make money for their family. It is what every man and woman should be doing.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Imagine trading Trump for Trudeau !!!

Then we could tell all of the undocumented people coming into the country to pass through the US and just go straight to Canada.

Then Trump could campaign throughout Canada wearing hockey jerseys and a MCGA hat.

Rub a Dub

• hoser
    hoser

Trumps old man was worth 400 million dollars. I would hardly consider him a general contractor. Both Trump and Trudeau were born with a silver spoon.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

In the event of any such exchange, I would advise perusing the fine print...

...particularly for any wording along the lines of "all sales are final".

:smirk:

• St George of England
    St George of England

I would take Trump any day if the alternative was Corbyn. Only Kim could be worse than Corbyn, and not by much!

George

• LV101
    LV101

It's terrible having a wealthy president who isn't a Clinton/Obama crook fleecing the government = the taxpayers. Guess too many people don't pay taxes to care one way or the other.

President Trump takes no salary -- he donates the $400,000/yr back to the country's respected causes/charities. Of course $400 K was just chunk change to Obamas/Clintons (probably used the pittance of a salary for Putin's xmas gift) who became multi-millionaires off the system. Better to dwell on wealth of President Trump's father - talk about desperation of the Democrats. Many previous Americans became immensely wealthy without political crooking.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit