Does the governing body know what they are doing?

by Gefangene 50 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Captive organization. I learned something new today, from the mouth of the judge in Australia. To have people under the threat of being shunned, makes them all captives.I guess I never really thought of it this way.

After watching that video above about GB Fails, it seems pretty obvious the brother being questioned was well aware that he was dodging being held responsible for the child molestation scandal in the WTBTS. He knew he was responsible, but he was doing everything he could to try to play ignorance and lie his way out of it. The scandal is being held in their faces. They know they are guilty of failing to protect the victims and their families. The question is, why are they afraid to admit they are responsible? My guess is there is a list of reasons, including expensive lawsuits, possible criminal cases, losing face, losing members, losing continued financial support, losing the lifestyle to which they have become accustomed, needing to face the responsibility for the lives they have helped ruin...to name a few.

They may want to pretend they aren't aware of what they are doing, but they know it's blowing up in their faces, how grossly manipulative they've been; and to the detriment of millions of people inside and outside the WTBTS org.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit