Does the governing body know what they are doing?

by Gefangene 50 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

I think the video answers the question as to whether or not the GB are competent persons to be in charge of a multi-national corporation.

I don't think it addresses the question of if they know what they are doing concerning the shoring up of a religion that is unsustainable in the long term. In this case I believe they do know what they are doing. They know that the only way of keeping people in is to press all the right emotional triggers around fear, obligation and guilt. They might be spinning it differently in their own heads but they know they cannot keep doing it the old way.

All they have to do is make the majority feel the right way and then cognitive dissonance and the sunk cost fallacy does the rest for them.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

They are heavily into compartmentalization so basically they may know a little about what they are doing but due to compartmentalizing everything thing they don't see it as wrong just like when they say the Jehovah is a god of love and is acting loving when he kill 99.9% of the world population. Severe compartmentalization at it finest.

• punkofnice
  • Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

Not sure of their drivers but am sure they fully understand the marvellous film star lifestyle they enjoy. Apartments at new bunker are not compatible with any vow of poverty. First class travel a dream for even the better of in society, gifts of items of high value , again beyond reach of most. IM3 seems to me to be the most ruthless leader in modern times. He knows what he is doing in one sense, enjoying luxury lifestyle and obscene adoration from the masses. Trample a few more to keep masses in check. In WW1 it was reportedly said "shoot a squad to boost morale" This lot love a good DF to act as warning to rest. Understand, no , just keep moneyrolling and gravy train for select.

• Lieu
    Lieu

Yerp and nope. I think they were fanatical believers of being God's channel at one point who have easily become obsessed with themselves. Russell became self obssessed too. A touch of dementia doesn't help their cause either, for some. And r&f slobbering in their presence eggs them on to head dragging the floor glory. It's has led to their insanity, from Russell onward.

Their problem is they bogarted someone else's seat and they don't want to get out of it. After all, jws all but outright worship the GB. They've entitled themselves as "glorious ones", "faithful and discreet slave", G.O.D. in some sick form of Idolatry. They've equated a LLC with God himself and some type of Mary type "mother" shit and I believe it is all purposeful. Seriously, mother???? Mother would be the wife of the Father, of God, not the bride of Christ, the son. There's over 1000 rules from these men. It's bondage and slavery to MEN. Purposeful.

They lie on the HS saying they are spirit directed. And yet can't get a single "prophesy" right. Their HS is allegedly dumb. Their light switches are broken. They claim God requires an certain amount of hours in FS, that he requires sacrifice, that 'irrelevant works' will save, and it's a bunch of purposeful LIES. They'd rather have adherents following Moses than Christ. JWS don't even get a Biblical baptism.

For JWs, the GB IS God. I hope and pray that God gives the GB all that they deserve for their purposeful treacherous behavior. For their antichrist doctrines, for calling the HS evil, and for killing the spirit of millions trying to find the truth. May they never rest. Not now nor in the time to come.

• Heaven
    Heaven

They think they do, but in reality, they do not.

For example, if you took these guys and dropped them in the middle of the Kalahari desert, would they be able to survive? I'm thinking no.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

The GB know if they say it's all bullshit they lose their homes, their daily food, their families, friends, social status, prestige, foreign travel ...... their cognitive dissonance must be intense. They're blocking out so many parts of their brain it's a wonder they don't sound totally ridiculous ....oh wait

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

YES, the members of the gb know what they are doing and how their actions affect people's lives.

They don't give a rat's hiney.

Marina

• Heaven
    Heaven

Seriously, how can anyone in the industrialized world state there is more evidence of the existence of God's Kingdom in Heaven than evidence supporting the existence of electricity, gravity, and wind?! (ala Stephen Lett)

• fulano
    fulano

A lot of opinions...I wonder how many have meet the members and spoke to them ..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit