"This Assembly Hall in Denmark was designed and built by the Watchtower Bible and Track Society" by NoOneSpecial JW Published on 30 Sep 2017

by oppostate 21 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• oppostate
    oppostate

This Assembly Hall in Denmark was designed and built by the Watchtower Bible and Track Society BEFORE Drones and Google Earth were around. The Governing Body did not count on this being EXPOSED from the Arial view. According to the 1993 Year book on Denmark Assembly Hall. (Video by NoOneSpecial JW Published on 30 Sep 2017)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD9z-03dWS4

• Half banana
    Half banana

Oppostate said:

The Governing Body did not count on this being EXPOSED from the Arial view. According to the 1993 Year book on Denmark Assembly Hall.

Could you please clarify; the 1993 Yearbook would never say that the GB did not count on this being exposed from the aerial view (Arial is a type font) as if they were complicit in some deception!

The aerial view is available to all aircraft passing over-- this does not make sense.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

I don't believe it was done intentionally to look like an eye or anything else. But it is embarrassing, in that it looks like something from a distance.

• Half banana
    Half banana

Dropoff, as a landscape designer myself such a conspicuous feature as the "eye" in the Danish assembly hall is never made by accident. The issue here is whether it was foisted on an unsuspecting Watchtower Society, as it was then called, by a cheeky architect or did they approve of or even give instructions for the design aware that the "eye" looks like the masonic symbol.

Remember they were still condemning the UN organisation at this time and yet had joined them as an NGO member.

My experience with the JW hierarchy is that they would not entertain anything which could be misinterpreted but at the same time they are likely to leave aesthetic judgements up to the designer or architect.

Oppostate, humans have been able to get off the ground since the days of the Montgolfier brothers.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

This is incredibly embarrassing, if indeed it was an architect who had done his homework into the history of the jws, realised it was a cult, and thought it was either historically amusing or deserving of parody.

The other more sinister answer is that the real controlling powers behind the religion are not as naive and deluded as many think. It's certainly incredible.

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

Could have an aerial view from a plane during the construction...

• oppostate
    oppostate

@Half banana

I was quoting the YouTube user named "No one special jw. "

I have looked into other discussions about this and it seems that not only the eye part but also the line down the middle and the rays seem to match the masonic and Russell grave designs based on pyramid and eye of Horus occultism. And I having never give n much credence to the occult connections in WT art but this and s just creepy, the blue prints would have to have been approved and I'm sure they most likely made those miniature model mock ups of what the project would look like, so yeah, very creepy stuff in my opinion.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Open air assembly in a Scandinavian country? This reduce the use of it by more than 6 months a year! Why??

G.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

That could never be explained away as a coincidence and I agree with Diogen`s first comment

• oppostate
    oppostate

Good point Gorbie.

What were they thinking of?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit