"This Assembly Hall in Denmark was designed and built by the Watchtower Bible and Track Society" by NoOneSpecial JW Published on 30 Sep 2017

by oppostate 21 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Watchtower Bible and TRACT Society surely ?

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

Of course it was done deliberately..nothing is left to chance. More to this than meets the eye..literally. But why? What is the real truth behind the public image of a charity...?...Were I still in, I'd be alarmed...but then if I was still in I'd never look at anything that would challenge my conditioned beliefs...would I?..

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Thank you Phizzy. That bugged me too!

Track: something you walk or drive on

Tract: a small leaflet or pamphlet

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

Reminds me how the Nazis had groves of trees planted in shape of a Swaztika in some of the occupied countries.

• Bugbear
    Bugbear

gorby

the increase of the property value....

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

I’m getting sick of all that property and virtual media issues.

It all prove that this religion is far away from the christian life.

G.

• oppostate
    oppostate

The "Track" thing was done on purpose.

Stick to the issue will ya!?

Okay well it was part of the subject line.

But still.

• TD
    TD

I wonder what the "eye" means in Danish culture?

The assumption on threads like these seems to be that the eye is obviously Masonic and as such, is an occultic reference to malevolent forces that are ostensibly behind the JW faith (?)

I don't know if the eye was intentional on the JW property or not, but even if it was, American pop-culture is probably not a good place to go looking for an explanation

In Europe, the Eye of Providence is more often than not, a symbol of God and therefore a little more innocuous.

(Simple example from a German comic)

-Admittedly a little irreverant in this context, but neither Masonic nor occult.

• zboubiz
    zboubiz

The piece of land is triangular. An auditorium is always rounded and this one is open air. What other result could you expect ?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I remember seeing this video before ( above links don’t work for me ) and I was dumbfounded..

I don’t know about Masons and I know there is no concrete link between the modern JWs and Masons, but there is no way in hell that design was accidental...

Nope, nope, nope...

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit