heartbroken and not sure what to do...

by Khaleesi 34 Replies latest social relationships

• Ghiagirl
    Ghiagirl
    hello! I have a close friend she is in her 40s and they discovered only a few years ago of their daughter having aspergers syndrome and after finding that out she definitely believes her husband is somewhere on the spectrum! They as well have issues in the bedroom, she is always ready to go but he shows zero interest! it is very frustrating for her. If your husband is open to get help give it a chance! It is something he can't help, just like anxiety and depression. I know over the years her daughter has done a complete 180! As for her husband i don't think they have had good communication or been open to try and fix it, but from what I've seen from their daughter, things can get better!!!!
  • Khaleesi
    Khaleesi
    Major blowout with husband, in my heart I feel like I can't do anything else in this situation, if I stay I will continue to compromise what my needs are as a woman & wife.. when I open my heart to him where I am coming from according to him im always complaining, he won't see things in my perspective & never will it's been this way for a while, I don't feel I have the liberty of expressing myself to him without him getting agitated, defensive & upset without him acussing me of complaining & " talking sh#t", I've felt a sense of emotional isolation & lonleness in this relationship for sometime I'm afraid it's not going to change, I'm just being drag along with it, he says he's stress & each time I'm told "I'm causing him anxiety", I'm mentally exhausted.... this is soo hard to do but I've survived worse than this... I'm going to ask him to leave the house & file for divorce
  • LisaRose
    LisaRose
    I was just wondering how you are doing, marriage problems can be overwhelming, so I hope you are doing OK.
  • Aprostate Exam
    Aprostate Exam

I am an expert professional in the behavioral area. Please message me privately with the behaviors he exhibits, The spectrum in behavior is huge, so please do not self diagnose prematurely. Send me a private message consisting of what you observe, I may be able to help and guide you to possible help.

Thx

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Do you have non-JW family you know (or know of) that you might be able to stay with if it comes to that?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit