COLD today

by wasone 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Saename
    Saename

13 F and you're complaining? We've already had around -20 F (-30 C) here in Canada several times.

FadeToBlack - It has been an unusually mild winter here in central Poland.

I grew up in Bialystok, Poland. All we ever had was mild winter.

• waton
    waton
    I grew up in Bialystok, Poland. All we ever had was mild winter. Sae name.

That is not what the uninvited guests in 1941, 42, 43, 44, experienced there. a well deserved frosty non-welcome.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

WASONE:

Up here in the NY area it's in the 20s. I hate it too but what can we do? I'm retired as well but still have to go out for groceries and other errands and I think it's good to keep the car going for a little bit!

• WeatherLover
    WeatherLover

It's currently 34F (1C) and the lowest temperature in the forecast is 19F (-7C) on Friday morning. It's the coldest weather we've had in a few years.

• ducatijoe
    ducatijoe

Florence Al. 7F, Cold

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

What about where you live. How cold is it?

Was -24° F. yesterday morning, 35° F. this morning in north Flyover USA. Is that global warming or climate change?

• karter
    karter

Mid 20c here down under.

Karter.

• Saename
    Saename
    waton - That is not what the uninvited guests in 1941, 42, 43, 44, experienced there. a well deserved frosty non-welcome.

Yeah, it used to be cold and snowy which I can gather from what my grandparents told me. In the twenty-first century, though, all I've experienced in Bialystok, Poland (I didn't really travel to other parts of my country), was mild winter. I was disappointed multiple times because I've always loved winter, and I often wanted to play outside in the snow. But, alas, whenever there was snow, there was little of it, and it usually melted within a week. Those are my recollections anyway...

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010
    It's a cold 13 degrees Fahrenheit in Tennessee this morning where I live. Glad I'm retired and don't have to work outside today. What about where you live. How cold is it?

New York is a warm 10 degrees.

• Listener
    Listener

We've had a mild summer so far in Western Australia, it's currently 83F. It usually gets hotter from here on, for a few months. We get very little rain in the summertime.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit