COLD today

by wasone 45 Replies latest jw friends

• WHATSGOINGON
    WHATSGOINGON

Its Minus - 14 degrees Celcius with a Minus - 24 Celcius windchill today in sunny Ontario, lol.

Or 6.8 F with a windchill of - 11.2 F

Welcome to winter,lol.

• FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack

It has been an unusually mild winter here in central Poland. Expecting near 50F this weekend, Not complaining, It was actuall warmer here today than where my mother lives in North Florida.

• exjwlemming
    exjwlemming

Working outside today in the midwest at -6. If they don't keep raising the retirement age, I might be able to retire someday with or without social security?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

its been a very mild december here on the Isle of Wight--an island off the south coast of England UK. hardly any frosts--one slight snow flurry. but that means it will last longer and be colder for the next few weeks.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Here in Western NY our highs for the week have been 16 - 5 degrees F with about 2 ft. Of snow on the ground. In the Western part of our county they have almost 6 ft. of snow on the ground. This coming Friday and Saturday our highs are forcast to be 0 degree with lows at -10 F. Boy it is cold outside. Still healing from back surgery so I am warm and cozy inside our house. Still Totally ADD

• fastJehu
    fastJehu

Today in Germany 5 degrees = 41 F (most of the day without rain).

• sparky1
    sparky1

-18 degrees F here in Maine when I started my car for work this morning. At about 1:30 pm a pipe burst in the kitchen and sprayed water all over the cellar.

• pontoon
    pontoon

Over the mountain from Watchtower Farm in the beautiful Hudson Valley NY. -10 F New Year's Day morning. Supposed to snow starting tomorrow sometime and then get colder.

• cha ching
    cha ching

It was around 40 to 45 at 6:30 a.m. in Central CA, US., very cold and icy.

• Stuck in the middle37
    Stuck in the middle37

Phoenix Az. 74 today. Middle 70s all week.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit