Review: revised Elder's manual, part 4 (final part)

by neat blue dog 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Talk about arrogance and narcissism...One of my favorites is this one:

Publishers should widely publicize jw.org
  • zeb
    zeb

Pharisees all..

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

(Bookmarking)

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Unbeliveable! The part about you don't own the KH but you have to use your own money and time to maintain it. Then we the borg have the right to pull the rug from under you and sell the building and keep all the money. Let's all review this. It' a CULT. Still Totally ADD

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

Recognizing spiritual weakness to me sounds like they're saying recognizing when someone tries to fade. Does anybody else get that impression?

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    John.prestor I also love that they throw in the most important point of spiritual weakness, criticizing the elders in the organization, right at the end. Don't people say that's what you're supposed to do if you're trying to slip something by someone, throw it in right at the end? Classic.

Hmm, that’s what crossed my mind, too. And the paying to advertise Watchtower you only notice how shocking it is once you’re out.

• tiki
    tiki

Jesus has left the room.

They had best no longer cast aspersions on the Pharisees....they have mastered that ancient art form.

• careful
    careful

NBD,

Thanks for your posts and highlights. Is this a new elder's manual or the last one Atlantis posted about a year ago?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Pharasees indeed!

In fairness, some of those BS rules are because of the lawyers. (NOT WT Lawyers. THE Lawyers.) We (at least in the US) live in a litigious society. Everybody looking for the deep pockets to sue.

• careful
    careful

I just saw Atlantis's post

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5669678262255616/desirousofchange-elder-manuals

and downloaded it. I see the latest English Shepherding book says "January 2019 Printing". Sorry to have bothered you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit