It's my birthday, born May 3, 1956.

by Sadie5 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Sadie5
    Sadie5

It will be a busy day today, so the kids put together a little celebration for me last night. The eleven year old baked a cake. It was chocolate with green frosting and sprinkles. Tasted quited good. They made some homemade cards for me too. Life is good.

Today hubby and I are meeting up with a group we joined recently. They visit veteran homes, retirement homes, and orphanages. We went with them recently when they visited the veteran's home. We pooled our money together and held a bingo game for the vets. The vets loved it. Everyone won something. We meet for breakfast and then we are going to visit an orphanage.

I've never been to an orphanage before. Will post about it later when I get back.

Have a great Saturday.

Sadie

• qwerty
    qwerty

From ......Qwerty

• Brummie
    Brummie

Happy birthday Sadie, you share birth dates with my son, he is six today. I worked the night shift then had to come home and entertain his party freinds, just what I needed, a room full of kids at the wacky warehouse.

Hope you have a blast.

Brummie

• Hamas
    Hamas

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS !!!!!!!

Many happy returns, I wish you all the best !

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

an9.gif Happy Birthday

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Your volunteer group sounds very interesting, yes please keep us informed. Happy Birth Day. JamesT

• mouthy
    mouthy

A very Happy Birthday My love... Hope there will be many more.If my husband would be alive> this day would have been 59 years married.... May 3rd a good day....

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SADIE!!!

• Mystery
    Mystery

HAPP BIRTHDAY

• Xandria
    Xandria

Happy Birthday!

Xandria

Share this

Google+