Due to Covid-19 a coming Global Government, the Beast of Revelation 13

by Kosonen 34 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

JoenB75, thanks for your reply. I understand that someone could get that impression. But Jesus used double speaking. He spoke simultaneously about the end of the Jewish system and the end of the whole system of things.

Because somethings in Jesus' prophecy about the end did not get their fulfilment in year 70 CE.

One of the things was that first the good news about Jesus had to be preached in all the nations. Not until now has the knowledge about Jesus reached everywhere thanks to the internet.

And after the conclusion of the system of things Jesus would rule the world, and all the wickedness would be eliminated. That did not happen in the first century. So we are still waiting that.

But Revelation chapters 8 to 13 contain prophecies that have occured since 2010. And all the talks about the implantable RFID. Many expect that to become the mark of the beast, that will be used to buy or sell. And without it it will be impossible to buy or sell. Such developments seem to be about the prophecied mark of the beast.

So, many people see that Revelation has prophecies that are about our time.

Don't you agree?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Kosonen is a classic example of why and how Christendom has over 40,000 different sects

And a great example that there are plenty of kooks out there besides just the JWs.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein
    de·lu·sion
    /dəˈlo͞oZHən/nounnoun: delusion; plural noun: delusions
    1. an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder.
  • JoenB75
    JoenB75

Hi Kosonen,

A very important thing here is if Bible prophecy is to be understood literally or not. As J.S. Russell said:

"The slightest attention to the language of Old Testament prophecy must convince any sober-minded man that it is not to be understood according to the letter. First of all, the utterances of the prophets are poetry; and, secondly, they are Oriental poetry. They may be called the hieroglyphic pictures representing historical events in highly metaphorical imagery. It is inevitable, therefore, that hyperbole, or that which to us appears such, should enter largely into the descriptions of the prophets. To the cold prosaic imagination of the West, the glowing and vivid style of the prophets of the East may seem turgid and extravagant; but there is always a substratum of reality underlying the figures and symbols, which, the more they are studies, commend themselves the more to the judgment of the reader. Social and political revolutions, moral and spiritual changes, are shadowed forth by physical convulsions and catastrophes; and if these natural phenomena affect the imagination more powerfully still, they are not inappropriate figures when the real importance of the events which they represent is apprehended. The earth convulsed with earthquakes, burning mountains cast into eh sea, the stars falling like leaves, the heavens on fire, the sun clothed in sackcloth, the moon turned into blood, representations of great civil commotions, - the overturning of thrones and dynasties, the desolations of war, the abolition of ancient systems, and great moral and spiritual revolutions. In prophecy, as in poetry, the material is regarded as the type of the spiritual, the passions and emotions of humanity find expression in corresponding signs and symptoms in the inanimate creation. Does the prophet come with glad tidings? He calls the forest to clap their hands. Is his message one of lamentation and woe? The heavens are draped in mourning, and the sun is darkened in his going down. No one, however anxious to keep by the bare letter of the word, would think of insisting that such metaphors should be literally interpreted, or must have literal fulfillment. The utmost that we are entitled to require is, that there should be such historical events specified as may worthily correspond with such phenomena; great moral and social movements capable of producing such emotions as these physical phenomena seem to imply. "

Full text here:

http://www.preteristcentral.com/Symbolism%20of%20Prophecy%20-%20Russell.html

Revelation quotes a lot from the old testament prophecies. Coming from JW background we already know there is a lot of symbolism. In Matthew 24 there is no indication of any shift. Jesus is consistently speaking of one future event; the destruction of the old testament order and the establishment of the new.

What kind of scenario does Revelation end with? An end to the world as we know it or rather the Kingdom of God on a sinful earth where saints go to heaven after death?

Revelation 21:27 Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life.

There are people outside the new Jerusalem just as in the old Jerusalem. It is the Church.

We should not expect a literal mark of the beast anymore than Jesus writing names on anyone (Rev 3:12). They are marked in non literal sense.

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

Kosonan!

You don’t know it yet but you are of the annointed. You just might become the ninth GB member. Never mind your disfellowshipping!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The JWs being persecuted has no significance, other than reaping what they have sown. Do you seriously believe JWism is somehow special? What about 7th Day Adventists or Pentecostals? Are they not the “true religion” worshipping the “True God” as they all claim??

Are you forgetting the pandemics of the past that killed far more people? Yet, here we are.

You’re also forgetting that archeological sites like Gobekli Tepe prove the 6,000 year history of man to be a false narrative, which destroys any chance of using the Bible to calculate any prophecies about the last days. Even if it were true that man was only 6,000 years old, God says you can’t predict the last days.

This pandemic is just a combination of an ever growing population that is no longer isolated geographically from one another. Also, some kind of global cooperation makes sense, along with wiping out all Communist countries like China. You want to talk about threats to humanity, there you go.. We need to destroy destructive, degrading, dehumanizing cultures that help produce pandemics ( like China and their disgusting unhealthy markets and their Communism ) and then move in from there.

DD

• satinka
    satinka

I don't believe in any religion, especially the JWs. But JWs did know about the NWO. I used to hear that expression almost every meeting, when I used to attend JW meetings.

I figure the COVID is a global false flag to force people into calling on the global government. Bill Gates (not elected, nor a doctor) wants to keep people quarantined at home until everyone is vaccinated and chipped. Chipped, like we're no longer human, but computerized??? This seems really Orwellian to me. After leaving JW, no one is going to control me again.

Whatever happened to the common flu this year?

I've been looking at alternate explanations for "COVID" and one explanation that makes more sense than some mystery virus, is a science term called exozomes. Researcher Sayer Ji video:

COVID-19 -- is it really about a virus? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBi3W_7q4w0

and

EXCLUSIVE: Dr. Rashid Buttar BLASTS Gates, Fauci, EXPOSES Fake Pandemic Numbers As Economy Collapses at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGbYHJcMbz8&feature=emb_logo

Also, there is a patent:

https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/6b/c3/21/a62eb55a0e678c/US7220852.pdf
    which suggests it was made up in a lab to frighten humanity into submission.

Your comments?

• cofty
    cofty

I wondered why I couldn't find tin foil in the supermarket for my roast chicken.

• JayDubyaDotOrg
    JayDubyaDotOrg

Kosonan is too nuts even for the Dubs, hence the disfellowshipping I reckon.

• cofty
    cofty
    Your comments

That guy in the video is dishonest on a scale that's difficult to comprehend.

I am not a scientist but I recognised so many errors or lies in the first 5 minutes he makes Watchtower science writers look like geniuses.

FFS read some actual science and you might be better able to spot the charlatans.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit