Due to Covid-19 a coming Global Government, the Beast of Revelation 13

by Kosonen 34 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Kosonen
    Kosonen
    Hairtrigger, a good idea, thanks. I just sent a letter with similar content two days ago. And I urged them to organize a flight similar as the christians undertook from Jerusalem 66CE.
  • Kosonen
    Kosonen

mikeflood, interesting to hear the reaction of your PIMI contact. I have essentially no contact with the brothers. I was unjustly disfellowshipped because of running a head of the organization. But I feel like I want to help them get saved from the coming beast and the mark of the beast.

Interesting that your PIMI contact thinks this is the begining of the fall of Babylon the Great.

Maybe that is good, at least that could wake them up. But a correct understanding about Babylon the Great is something completely different. Because Babylon the Great does not represent religions in general. But something much more powerful and influencial.

Interesting that they are proposing a "Corona virus passport". That could take the form of a RFID chip inserted in the right hand. And the authorities could bar anyone without it to enter a shop to buy anything, because you would only get it only if you are proven not to be a health risk.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

So Kosonen when they come up with a vaccine to combat his virus and everything returns to normal including active religions, what does the bible say about that ?

No offense but it sounds like you dont have both oars in the water.

....... and the JWS gave you the boot.

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

Finkenstein, Revelation 13 tells what will follow. First of all, people in general will feel good about the new global authority. The Bible says:

3...and all the earth followed the wild beast with admiration. 4 And they worshipped the dragon because it gave the authority to the wild beast, and they worshipped the wild beast with the words: “Who is like the wild beast, and who can do battle with it?”

And after that Revelation 13:6,7 predicts that this global authority will start a war against the holy ones. That means trouble for believers in the true God.

6 And it opened its mouth in blasphemies against God to blaspheme his name and his dwelling place, even those residing in heaven. 7 It was permitted to wage war with the holy ones and conquer them, and it was given authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation.

But there is hope for those who manage to flee to a safe place before it is too late, like the christians that fled Jerusalem in year 66 CE right after the Roman armies retreated.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Kosonen is a classic example of why and how Christendom has over 40,000 different sects .

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

So mythological bullshit inherently created by the ancients through their imagination and ignorance of the world in which we live does create abstract delusions in people.

OK

I prefer a semblance of reality composed upon facts and acquired knowledge.

For thousands and thousands of years mankind has been worshiping and praying to various human devised gods and not one thing has ever happen out that, today and in the past.

Maybe there isn't such a thing as a supernatural being/god after all ?

......just saying

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

Flinkenstein, soon, maybe within months, it depends how fast they manage to put in place this new global economic and medical authority, the foretold beast, then the persecution of Jehovah's witnesses will start very directly in the USA and spread to all countries.

I trust the prediction in Revelation 13. That applies to the time we are entering now.

I am not fully sure what the deadly wound to one of the seven heads of the beast simbolized. Maybe it represented Boris Johnson the UK prime minister who was near death, from Covid-19? But now he has recovered.

• JoenB75
    JoenB75
    Revelation 13 concerns Neronic persecution of the early Church. That interpretation needs no new light ☺️
  • Kosonen
    Kosonen

JoenB75, why can it not be about our time?

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

Hi Kosonen, considering 2,000 years have passed and mankind had experienced many end times scensrios, why would that be likely? But the book itself says the time is near and Jesus is coming soon (1:3, 22:12). The Temple was still standing (11:2). Jesus tells us the generation he was manifest in would not pass until all these things had happened (Matthew 24:34). It all fits well with the destruction of the old testament kosmos in AD 70, the harlot city and Temple. 2 Thessalonians 2:7 does not indicate a time frame of 2,000 years either.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit