Money Grab started in India

by cognitivedizzy 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Finkelstein - "It seems the pressing agenda now days with the JWS/WTS is not preaching the urgent message of the Good News, its more about the sustainability of the organization and its finances."

This.

x

When a corporation is willing to compromise its (previously held) standards to accomplish that sustainablity, however...

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

This.

Vidiot'

x

''When a corporation is willing to compromise its (previously held) standards to accomplish that sustainablity, however...''

This is when you see the true ''hypocrisy'', the true colours of the Borg coming out when it comes to sustaining the real estate company and money grabbers they are!!

• kaik
    kaik
    Is there any problem for convertible rate between USD and rupee? Investors got burned in the last 18 months with many foreigner currencies weakened by 20-30%. WT could behave economically. While India is considered the best performing country of BRIC, there is a risk of weakening currencies in relationship to mighty dollar.
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

They can't get money from anyone w/o a Indian citizenship from outside country. (Non Indians cannot transfer funds to org and sneaky money laundering is something they are aware of, so don't even try back room methods.

The India branch was never self supporting. I am not sure, but I think foreigners evangelizing is prohibited also as I noted a request recently for Indian nationals to return where the need is greater.

One less country for the wtbts to support in any way, unless you are in India.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/growing-foreign-funds-to-religious-organisations-ngos-makes-government-take-notice/1/128748.html

The controversial Watchtower Bible and Tract Society was banned from receiving foreign funds after the government found that it was engaged in coercive conversions. The organisation was earlier involved in a campaign against singing the national anthem.

Bangalore

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit