Shocking

by Freedom rocks 25 Replies latest watchtower bible

• sparky1
    sparky1

The extent of Jehovah's Witnesses charitable giving:

A Watchtower Magazine in one hand..........

And a shit sandwich in the other hand.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

First rule of billionaire cult club? Never give anything away - ever.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Associating with them for personal advantage? I’m of the opinion that many that have come into the JW religion in recent years ARE there for personal (or material) advantage.

I believe that many in third world countries see joining the JW religion a ticket to a more Westernized life.

I have a hunch that many of the disturbed individuals that have been brought into the religion in the USA in recent times have been LED to believe by their idiot study conductors that they are going to be “taken care of” somehow. This is totally untrue since Jehovah’s Witnesses is not a charitable organization. What does everybody think is going to happen? They’re going to look around the hall and wonder which woman they can bother.

I have heard of JW husbands concerned their wives are spending “too much time” with crazy bible studies.

I hate being right all the time but I’m glad I’m not there anymore around this chaos!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    LongHairGal - "I hate being right all the time..."

Why?

It's awesome.

(I assume.)

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

In other words, 'if you won't give us money, f*** off.'

.......as evidenced by how the WBT$ gives a free pass to celebrities with money but will DF a poor person for the same thing.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

JW`s believe the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one Satan the Devil so in their mind if you give to charities or non JW`s you are supporting Satan`s system of things

" You can`t support two masters "

So only give money and support to the WTB&TS

Simple as that .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit