baker

https://youtu.be/rqYUCV4FHI4

I find this guy, Jt interesting

• WeatherLover
    WeatherLover

Welcome! I'm new here too.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Welcome Raquel its never too late to join this forum and start living your life the way you want to without fear or obligations to anyone.

Your saving grace was never being baptised with your relationships in your family.Good for you.

A helpful tip : Use the search option to get information on any subject you want to know about.

Or just ask questions on here , everybody is more than willing to help.

And that goes for any newbies or lurkers reading this.

Take care.

• Spoletta
    Spoletta

You're off to a good start. Lots of empathy here, and a great diversity of ideas.

• Half banana
    Half banana

Good to have you here Raquel and welcome to TTATT (The Truth About The Truth).

You mention having the clarity to see who you are as an individual. I think this is an important step in our development since JWs see themselves as pathetic sheep corralled by the organisation. Getting rid of their imposition of the burden of guilt is a happy relief .

Thanks for posting!

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Hi RI. I am really pleased to hear of your gradual awakening. It seems as though your family are at least fairly tolerant. Maybe they are open to TTATT but take it steady.

Best of luck from SF.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Welcome. I hope being here totally frees you from any self doubt or lingering JWisms.

Live prosp and longer. Nanu nanu.

• Raque Invierno
    Raque Invierno

Hi everyone! Thanks for warm welcome to TTATT. The kind words are much appreciated.

Baker- thanks for the introduction to jt liked this video will def be watching more. He's funny and has in depth first hand info...👍👍👍

Have crisis of concience on my wishlist 😊 its amazing how quickly the veil is lifted once you actually dare to start looking in right places and this website is one of them.

It seems as though your family are at least fairly tolerant.

Yes my family, as i have to realize these last weeks are very tolerant eventhough they are very active jw's. I can only imagine the level of guilt they go through when they are bombarded with shunning instructions. Don't know if they will ever be ready for the real truth but im on the lookout for signs of doubt to jump onto.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Welcome!

This is a great community, that provides support and interaction with ones who really understand our backgrounds and experiences.

Feel free to join in the fun!

And welcome to the Real Life ! A life free of FOG ( Fear, Obligation Guilt)

• LettMorrisSplaneit
    LettMorrisSplaneit

Hola Raquel,

A warm, heartfelt welcome to you...

Please stay and share ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit