Mega-Church buys JW Assembly Hall property in Indianapolis

by OrphanCrow 39 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Wondrous contraction is now taking place... :smirk:

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

darkspliver

"Well the QB doesn't quite say that.... particularly if it's just one or two people.... the QB says it should be 'considered'.... they'd probably just go - "ah right, there goes ToesUp, again!"

Yes....I have been known to be a "troublemaker." What really pissed the Brothers off, is I am a woman (the weaker vessel). Some Brothers had that look on there face (scared shiTl*ss) when they would see me. I am actually very nice. I just have bitchy resting face. Watch the video....that's me! Mrs. Toes

bitchy face video

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

haha!

anyway, the secret when throwing something like this in, is to throw it in discreetly, a kinda curve ball that ends up being their idea/reasoning, not yours

Kinda like this:

http://lifehacker.com/5715912/how-to-plant-ideas-in-someones-mind

• JHK
    JHK

"The end is at hand! We need all the money." The Governing Body Bank...

• steve2
    steve2

When it comes to money, profits and real estate, the organization's collective "conscience" is extraordinarily elastic: YES.

When it comes to local brothers and sisters earning money from services provided to the "churches of Christendom", the organization's collective "conscience" spits out a big, fat NO!

To be clear: Religion is a snare and a racket.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

They bought it from christendom and sell it back to christendom it's known as the revolving door of God's real estate business.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

They were supposed to sell it, along with another one, to build one in or near Cincinnati. Last I heard that deal was off, but they're still selling what they have.

• flipper
    flipper

Yeah, when I was a JW I was told I couldn't offer my services in business like Toes Up said to " false religion " with any repairs or whatever to their church as it would be contributing to " Babylon the Great " - yet WT leaders can O.K. selling a property for 2 million $$$$ and not see their own hypocrisy. Bunch of bastards. Do as I say - not as I do

• Tallon
    Tallon

'So....let me get this straight. I can not do any work or business with or on a church. I can not even attend a church for a wedding or funeral BUT Watchtower can sell a building to a church? Boy...that is the height of hypocrisy'! - ToesUp.

ToesUp has just about summed it up.

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Hi Tallon!

'So....let me get this straight. I can not do any work or business with or on a church. I can not even attend a church for a wedding or funeral BUT Watchtower can sell a building to a church? Boy...that is the height of hypocrisy'! - ToesUp.

ToesUp has just about summed it up.

Watchtower 15 May 2002 page 28

Questions From Readers: Would it be advisable for a true Christian to attend a funeral or a wedding in a church?

"A Christian must carefully weigh all the factors involved. Under certain circumstances he or she may conclude that no difficulties would arise from attending a church funeral or wedding as an observer."

Link to image

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit