Sin and death - how does it make sense to ANY believer of ANY religion?

by BourneIdentity 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

If God was so pissed off with the disobedience of Adam and Eve ,he could have {instead of creating a hell on earth for every living person after them},just either killed them off and created another "perfect" couple and saved the human race thousands of years of death ,disease and misery that he is responsible for.

And of course he would have had to put down Satan also ,but no ,apparently Satan was a buddy of his because he never shuns him and lets him come and go before his heavenly throne whenever Satan wants to.

And only thousands of years later does he decide to cast him out of heaven and instead of casting him off to Your Anus ,sorry Uranus ,where he could do no damage ,no he has to send him down to earth to cause more problems to the human race ,as if he hasn`t done enough already.

• St George of England
    St George of England
    The human race - that you despise - is better now than in any time in history. Our story is one of amazing progress.

An old sister was once having a right old moan to me about how bad this system is since Satan arrived here in 1914. I asked her if she would have preferred to have lived before 1914 without Satan's influence. She would probably have been working in a coal mine or as my female forebears did, a stone quarry, no NHS and no Social Services to keep her in relative comfort in her old age.

She was a bit cool with me for a while after that.

George

• cofty
    cofty

Spot on George!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit