Convention Videos: Someone messed up royally

by ILoveTTATT2 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Dunedain
    Dunedain

If you look really closely, it looks like her ass has a crack right down the middle. Must be broken or something.

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Looking at her arms, I'd put her age at 12 or 13.

Which member(s) of the Governing Body approved this message?

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

She looks to be a grown up. Here is another angle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yh29DZDfPU

• wifibandit
  • smiddy
    smiddy

At least she has panties on , just saying

Only a man would pick that up , LOL

smiddy

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

The harvest is ripe!!!!!

• Annon
    Annon

Don't think anyone has mentioned this, but the music used in the final assembly video is by Audiomachine, the track is called Eternal Flame check it out on Spotify. You can find out the movies and games they do trailers for on their website.

• Listener
    Listener

Hi Annon and welcome to the forum. Your information has been mentioned a few times and there are a couple of people that are in contact with the owners to inform them about how their music is being used.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I am struggling to see what the fuss is about here .

• jwleaks
    jwleaks
    Simon says: BTW: In the interest of exJW-ness I'm willing to study her bottom in more detail tomorrow. I will publish my findings when I have come to a conclusion.
    My initial view, based on a cursory watching, is that her bottom is a nice one.

Glad to hear that someone has made the ultimate sacrifice to get to the bottom of this.

This reminds me of the Petit Pascal image in the You Can Live Forever in Paradise on Earth book.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit