Watchtower hires Satanism author & Dracular society member Massimo Introvigne to defend them in Dutch CSA

by Diogenesister 23 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Hi guys...well Watchtower gets wackier and wackier!

So Watchtower has hired the author of several books on Satanism & self proclaimed 'vampire' society member(!) Vlad...I mean Massimo Introvigne to defend them against a report by two academics recommending the Dutch govt investigate JWs. The report was based on the information provided by reclaimed voices on instances of child sex abuse within the Jehovahs Witnesses.This Italian academic has represented Scientology in the past and is founder of CESNUR which is a society proporting to advocate for small minority religions and 'sects'(cults!) In fact Watchtower planned to take part, with Mormons and moonies, in a conference hosted by this organization - taking the stage with Mormons and obscure Eastern sects - until they pulled out when a US based ExJW group got wind of it and threatened to publicize their hypocrisy.

So Watchtower's doing a Saul and calling up the witch of Endor?!!! First of all the UN now Count Dracula!!

Some wag quipped " Watchtower needs to pick up its TORTURE STAKE and carry it!"

I'll post an @exjwanalyzer video below for a clearer explanation.

• Diogenesister
  • Diogenesister
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

When you think things can't get any whacky, they do. Unbelievable.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

This guy is part of CESNUR.

Watchtower has had close links to CESNUR since 1995, at the moments when they need them.

From inside thinking: This is the so called theocratic warfare. Use your enemy (Vampire) when you need them.

From secular thinking: this man is a so called expert on this subject and member of many of new religion expert groups.

A very strange cage, because in The Netherlands, Vampires are not well respected. I can see the face of the judge if he will notice this.

G.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

This man is an expert in defending cults ? and the WT/GB/JW`s hire him to defend them ?

What does that say about Jehovah`s Witnesses ?

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

The Wikipedia page on CESNUR makes clear that they happily defend all kinds of despicable cults, JW and Scientology being the least evil of them(!). They have defended several cults that committed mass murder and/or mass suicide.

One of the guys that now co-authored the 'expert opinion' in defense of Dutch JW also flew to Japan (all expenses paid) to defend the Aum Shinrikyo cult that killed 13 in the 1995 sarin gas attacks in the Tokyo metro. His 'expert opinion' then was that they could impossibly have done that, and they were being scapegoated. He later had to admit he was wrong after solid evidence showed that the cult did indeed perform those attacks.

Apparently these guys don't need much to go on to defend evil cults. As one reporter states: 'all the cults know they can count on CESNUR'.

What does that say about the worth of their (very much flawed) 'expert opinion' submitted to the Dutch government?

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    One of the guys that now co-authored the 'expert opinion' in defense of Dutch JW also flew to Japan (all expenses paid) to defend the Aum Shinrikyo cult that killed 13 in the 1995 sarin gas attacks in the Tokyo metro. His 'expert opinion' then was that they could impossibly have done that,

Surely that alone should disqualify his learned opinion!!!

I mean really, what is an "expert opinion"??

If I'm being really honest, as long as you are "niche" enough (Vietnamese lesbian laundry workers uprising of 1978 etc) anyone (with the cash not to work for their period of study) could get a PhD in sociology.

Then...hey, Presto, you are an "expert".

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

It's just another day at the office for the GovBod (piss be upon them).

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Vell, Watchtower, I vill defend you ...

Image result for count dracula muppets

Mwa ha ha ha ha!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit