The effect Crisis of Conscience has...

by pleaseresearch 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Once read, you never trust that wt guys anymore .

G.

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

Excellent book. It reaches out to many because it seeks/explains the facts without leaving stones unturned, despite the watchtower's attempts to control writer and reader. It was a real eyeopener for me. Were I God I'd make those few controlling the organization accountable for their contempt, deceit, and manipulation of the many.

• James Jack
    James Jack

It helps when you know all the Characters and in my case those who served on the Judicial Committee.

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen
    Would love to read this book one day

If reading a physical copy is too dangerous for you right now, buy the ebook version.

In the Kobo store you can buy it for under 10 dollars, and you can read it in the Kobo app on your phone, tablet or PC.

Just go buy and read it .

https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/crisis-of-conscience

• Simon
    Simon

I think it blows away any final notions anyone may have that it's not just a bunch of men running a corporation. They really have no regard for people, it's all about image and control and how they can keep it.

They are fakes and either know it or are deluded that they believe they are speaking to god. Either way, no one has any business granting them control of their life and of the life and well-being of their family.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Most noteworthy to me is that Ray Franz was not bitter and derogatory in writing his story. Not does he attemp to “sell” his own version of doctrine. He seems very humble, honest, and straightforward. Oh.... and very revealing about WTS operations. He dispels any thought that there is any supernatural direction.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Ray reveals the man behind the curtain.He shows that it is a purely human organization.No divine backing involved.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Confirmation.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

CoC pretty much confirms what you have thought for a long time. Just a bunch of men running a corporation and there cannot possibly be any 'Divine' influence, whatsoever.

Don Cameron book, 'Captive of a Concept' another wonderfully put together book. No beating around the bush, just spot dead-on reasoning.

• Chook
    Chook

Ray harboured very little bitterness toward the org .But he certainly reveals that Holy Spirit had zero input into decisions making , which literally cost Malawi JWs their homes ,lives and sisters raped all because of a man made decision at bethel. Could these imposters who sit at the table of Jesus who were responsible for these Christian slaughtering have any understanding or empathy because of a government registration card. Ray literally had to remove himself from the table of demons. He drank from the jw chalice and had first taste of the poison.

Just be glad we have given up the cool aid.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit