What will happen when they go full cult mode

by RobertT18 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

I don't know if it is possible for the JWs to become MORE full cult mode than they already are. I suppose they can get more fanatical and crazy, but it's hard to imagine.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

My question to any dub considering going full retard... hhmm I mean full cult mode is this.

If the police will be hauling JW asses off to ...wherever...cult concentration camps??? which ironically sounds like life as a JW. Then why oh why does the GB need a Jollywood style broadcasting studio!!! Huh??

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

What will happen when they go full cult mode

And they start delivering their Message of Judgment?

what do you think will happen when they start knocking on doors and telling people that their families will be killed in Armageddon because they did not believed in Jehovah.

It`s Never Going To Happen.....EVER!.....Apart From Real Estate..

All The WBT$ has For Sale is..

Memberships in the Watchtower "Jehovah`s Witness "Cult..

The WBT$ Is Never Going To..

GIVE UP THAT SOURCE OF INCOME!!..
    Image result for Watchtower logo
    Image result for Watchtower contribution Box

Image result for Watchtower Donation Box..Image result for pay with credit card

• Landy
    Landy

I didn't think they would preach a message of judgement? I thought the plan was to stop preaching before the GT?

Or is that old light?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

A judgment message is tantamount to setting a date. The WTBTS has already screwed the pooch by claiming the GB will be raptured during the GT. In the next 20 years, the WTBTS will have to explain why the current GB have died ( except Sanderson ) and why the GB Helpers are "anointed."

They have to survive the current Pedo-crisis and then have much more bull-shitting to do before sounding a judgment message.

DD

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Have they decided when it is going to happen?

Soon. . .

Very soon. . . .

Very, very soon. . . . .

Any moment now. . . . .

It's imminent! . . . . . . . . . .

Right around the corner. . . . . . .

You can just feel how close it must be. . . . .

[Cut & Paste.]

Doc

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

They'll never have to do it.

My god, if people that were taught they were living in the "last days" and that 'this generation would not pass away' are still attending meetings............it shows they don't have to do anything. The majority of these people are dumb enough to follow anything.....even if that 'generation' is all dead and it has been 102 years since Jesus took the throne.

Why would they ever have to do anything other than what they're doing? They have captured the same people that network/pyramid schemes capture.

• prologos
    prologos

that judgement message will be like the campaigns to invite to the memorial, the special talk, the conventions, --announcing the GtT, Armageddon, and none of the invited will show.

• smiddy
    smiddy

This same expectation was happening in the mid 1970`s after the 1975 fiasco , it never eventuated .

And it will not happen now or even ever....why ?

Simply because if they did that they could no longer dangle the carrot in front of the gullible.

And that is what keeps this religion alive , forever . hold the carrot in front of the rank and file and you can lead them up the garden path forever.

Threat of the Great Tribulation being imminent , Armageddon being imminent , has kept this religion alive for over a hundred years , with other phrases that has suited them well is , just around the corner , within this generation ,before the end of this Century oops can`t use that one anymore. , any day now .within 10 years , within 5 years ,it`s so close now , etc.etc.

When are the ordinary JW going to realise , "You can fool all of the people some of the time , but you can`t fool some of the people all of the time," and then the rest have just got to wake up to the fact they have been conned all these years.

smiddy

• kairos
    kairos

They will never switch to a message of judgement.

It's one of many scary things that must happen prior to Harm-u-gettin.

Gog's attack, the Assyrian, persecution, kings of north/south, attack on Babylon the Great, Great Tribulation, bunker life...

It just goes on and on.

It another thing to fear that acts as a control mechanism to maintain cult membership.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit