by Simon 127 Replies latest social current

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Simon - "What will happen if Trump actually does become President?"

Everything Alex Jones ever predicted.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I have some things to say.

First, I don't have full access to TV, newspapers or the internet so I don't know the full picture.

I hope those, from both sides, that were violent and/or incited acts of violence were punished.

Obviously protestors have the right to protest but can they get a legit event shut down?

Isn't there a dangerous precedent being set here?

E.g. if some neocons regard the election of Bernie Sanders as a threat that could ruin the USA, all they have to do is get enough 'protestors' to protest at a Sanders rally and it would be shut down. That's not how we do things.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Bill Maher has some comments on Trump that's informative to Trump's hidden agenda.

Trump is selling his name to promote the many businesses he's involved in, some which have been failing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY7WrX98I2o

• MarkofCane
    MarkofCane

Trump is a joke, he is showing his true colors! He see's a lynch mob and run to the front of it and call's it a parade. He's delusional. So he claims he is going to destroy Isis, yet he can even handle protesters in Chicago and had to cancel the event.... Delusional.

I liked the sign someone was holding at one of his events, " Build a wall around Trump and I will pay for it"

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Simon: "What will happen if Trump actually does become President?"

Vidiot: Everything Alex Jones ever predicted.

Vidiot, that's funny!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Know what's really funny?

I was only half-joking.

x

Seriously, if any presidency stood a chance of making the PrisonPlanet guys "right all along", it'd be Trump's.

• done4good
    done4good

d4g The GOP has been blowing that dog whistle a long time. The Donald has just lowered the pitch enough so all can hear it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/14/opinion/trump-is-no-accident.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=opinion-c-col-left-regionĀ®ion=opinion-c-col-left-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-left-region&_r=0

I will say it again, good riddance GOP. You had about five decades to change course.

d4g

• sir82
    sir82

My prediction:

At some point within the next 2 months, A Trump supporter (or a group of them) will kill a protester (or a group of them) at one of his rallies.

I'd say it is more than 50% likely it will be a shooting.

Following that, Trump will refuse to condemn the action, saying the murderer is merely a "patriotic American who wants to make this country great again" and had to "defend himself", and the murdered protester(s) "had it coming".

After which, his poll numbers will hit their peak of about 40% among Republican voters.

Mark my words. When it happens, I'll point back to this thread.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ sir82...

You know, back when W was running for reelection, there were liberal pundits who'd say things like that, but nobody took 'em seriously (including themselves), because it was never a serious possibility.

These days, though...?

• blondie
    blondie

Sioux Center, Iowa (CNN)Donald Trump boasted Saturday that support for his presidential campaign would not decline even if he shot someone in the middle of a crowded street.

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters," Trump said at a campaign rally here.

After the event, Trump declined to answer when asked by CNN to clarify his comments.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/23/politics/donald-trump-shoot-somebody-support/

Trump has joked about killing people before.

Last month, he appeared to consider whether he would kill journalists, as Russian President Vladimir Putin -- whom Trump defended -- has been accused of doing.

"I would never kill them. I would never do that," Trump told supporters in Grand Rapids, Michigan, before reconsidering.

"Uh, let's see, uh?" he said aloud, his voice rising. "No, I would never do that."

Share this

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit